Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Duke Lacross Player is insane!

holy F! that's dude's got some twisted, messed up mind! That's just messed up!
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

You people are nuts. You are ready to hang these guys and they ARE NOT CONVICTED OF ANYTHING!!!!!!! If they are found guilty then some comments on this thread are valid but this is still America and these players are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

And there should be outrage that a woman was raped but where is all the outrage for the white women that have been raped by black men. The NCAAP should be defending any woman that is raped and they would have more credibilty in the community.

Why don't we wait for all the evidence to be gathered and if need be a trial before all the hating that people are doing on this thread. AND I AM NOT DEFENDING THESE PLAYERS BUT WE DO NOT KNOW WHO RAPED THIS WOMAN YET! Remeber the young girl from New York I think her last name was Brawly. She claimed to have been sexually assulted by white men and that turned out to be a false statement.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

And yes that e-mail was sick and the man needs serious help but who knows who wrote that. He may have but if he forgot to shut down his computer anyone of his friends could have written that. Whoever wrote does need help though that is for sure.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What is wrong with some people! This kid was probably raised by multimillion dollar parents and has gotten away with everything in his life, so why should it be different now! (I'm sure that's what he's thinking) I just can't believe some people!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

He may have been and may think like you said. But he has not been convicted of anything we should at least wait to see if he did do it before we start al the hating.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

They should just suspend ALL Dook athletics until the situation is resolved! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

This is not a bad take on the situation...and I usually HATE Whitlock's stories!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=whitlock/060405&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab5pos2

Either way, this is an UGLY situation!

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

We all know its "innocent until proven guilty", but it does not look good for these guys. Something happened there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12