Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Dude I went to HS with in NHL!

I just found out that this guy I went to high school with in Sioux Falls got drafted last year 5th overall for the Buffalo Sabres....crazy, he played for the Sioux Falls Stampede Pro Hockey team, but I never thought those guys went to the NHL....that is awesome! I barely knew the guy though....he was a weird Austrian dude, had him in a few classes though....
    http://www.sabres.com/thesabres/bio.php?nID=56&bG=&nPage=2

Hope he's real good someday...I can tell my kids about it!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Dude I went to HS with in NHL!

"audioghost" wrote:
    I just found out that this guy I went to high school with in Sioux Falls got drafted last year 5th overall for the Buffalo Sabres....crazy, he played for the Sioux Falls Stampede Pro Hockey team, but I never thought those guys went to the NHL....that is awesome! I barely knew the guy though....he was a weird Austrian dude, had him in a few classes though....
    http://www.sabres.com/thesabres/bio.php?nID=56&bG=&nPage=2

Hope he's real good someday...I can tell my kids about it!
    I think he will be a pretty good NHLer. He was fun to watch play at the U of M. And he has a pretty high upside.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I was mad to see Thomas Vanek leave! He was our best player on the U.. And by far our best clutch player.. He was only a sophmore I think when he left.. Well im not sure what class he was actually but he left early and I was mad! He would have been great with Irmen and Putolney! Would have had a championship forsure with Briggs in the net and those 3 in the first line.. I think he will have a solid career and maybe even turn the Sabres around.. He sure has the talent to do it.. THat is if the lockout ever ends!

Vanek was awsome sometimes a little bit of a puck hog, but all the good ones are. Now they say the NHL will be back this fall, vanek will get to show off his skills. I will definatly try to get tickets to the sabers/wild game at the X.
    You republican whore!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

A guy I went to school with played for the Kings.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vanek was awesome! The gophers would have won the title this past year if he had stayed with them and not gone into the draft!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Vanek was awesome! The gophers would have won the title this past year if he had stayed with them and not gone into the draft!
    Yeah he was the scorer that we needed this year and was a great player on our NC teams but Gopher fans should be excited because we are going to be awesome this season.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah, I think this year the gopher hockey team will be stacked!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SamDawg84 Guest

Yah.. Kellen Briggs is the man.. MVP next year I bet anything

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    Yah.. Kellen Briggs is the man.. MVP next year I bet anything
    I went to HS with Kellen Briggs as well man....both of them played for the Sioux Falls Stampede a few years ago....were a great tandem....the Stampede was a top team in the league for like 5 straight years!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast