Page 1 of 16 123 11 ... LastLast
    6-KINGS Guest

Drink the KoolAid children.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46387

This dude is CRAZY

And people follow him and send this guy money!!

Del Rio Guest

Re: Drink the KoolAid children.

The government sent Kool-Aid man to break the levee. He is solid, hell he takes down walls just to deliver a frosty beverage. Just think what he could do if racism was his driving motivation.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Well, there have also been reports that people have been using their 2,000 dollar stipends on strip clubs, drugs, and expensive jewelry. These are the same people who will be crying that they are broke and need more money because they can't feed their families. Some people will never learn.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

6-KINGS Guest

Then Air America joins in.
    And they wonder why nobody listens to their stations.
    http://forums.newslookup.com/viewtopic.php?t=1647

COO COO FOR COCOA PUFFS!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

I refuse to comment on this due to the fact that I would be banned and a lot of people would be left with an incorrect impression of what I believe in.

Caine

PS: Farakhan is a moron.

vikesfan353 is offline Starter

Boy this get old!!!!!!!! Wah Wah Wah The cival war ended years ago!
    Funny how whenever it has to do with poor people that someones gotta cry racism! Like its impossible to find work in the US, like its our fault that theese people are broke and can't afford anything. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on with your life!
    Anybody who lives in a city thats 9 feet below sea level in a known hurricane "alley" has to have know that sooner or later this was gonna happen! Don't blame whites or the goverment for something totally out of their control!
    Don't get me wrong! I know this was a dissaster and I even gave a little to the cause, but it happend, and it had nothing to do with race or racism!
    It was mother nature at its worst! There is no possible way that anybody could be ready to deal with something of this great of a magnitude!! The help may of came a little slow, but only because nobody knew what to do! Katrina was so massive and caused so much destruction! Everybody is doing ALL they can and then some!
    Sorry all I just get a little worked up when people blame their problems on someone else! Just a believer that life is what YOU make it!
    For every question an answer! For every answer a why?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Caine" wrote:
    I refuse to comment on this due to the fact that I would be banned and a lot of people would be left with an incorrect impression of what I believe in.

Caine

PS: Farakhan is a silly guy.
    I would have to ban myself if I let loose on this yahoo.

Prophet Guest

"vikesfan353" wrote:
    Sorry all I just get a little worked up when people blame their problems on someone else! Just a believer that life is what YOU make it!
    Personally, I think it is vikesfan353's fault. If he would have been there to stop the levy break everything would have been fine.

vikesfan353 is offline Starter

Even my finger is not that big!!!
    For every question an answer! For every answer a why?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Well, there have also been reports that people have been using their 2,000 dollar stipends on strip clubs, drugs, and expensive jewelry. These are the same people who will be crying that they are broke and need more money because they can't feed their families. Some people will never learn.
    Having grown up in south Louisiana, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this is at least moderately true....the better answer is that most of the people probably spent the money on what they THOUGHT that they needed...without regard for making the money go as far as it could. One of the main reasons that they are poor is most likely their lack of money management skills...it is my profound belief that if someone REALLY wants to crawl out of the gutter, that person will do WHATEVER they have to in order to get out. Problem is that most poor people are like a bucket of crabs...when one tries to get out, the others grab onto it to try and get carried out as well, instead of pushing that escaping crab out and helping it escape....what ends up happening is that the enterprising crab gets pulled back into the bucket and none escape. The real problem is the shortsightedness of those in that predicament...they don't see the long term benefits of more people getting out and then reaching back to help others out once they get settled. It is my humble opinion that in every family, there has to be ONE generation that make very hard sacrifices to insure the future success of succeeding generations. Every poor family that has overcome extreme poverty has had that someone that gave up pursuing pleasurable activities so that their kids and grandkids could have a future...in my family, that person is my dad...and I and my siblings have him to thank for the opportunity to pursue our dreams...and I don't plan on letting him down! Now is the time for these people to take advantage of the opportunities that will be presented to them and to work hard to succeed...quit crying racism and band together to make each other's lives more productive and their kids future brighter.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 16 123 11 ... LastLast