Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 120
  1. #101
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Draft Party 2006

    There are still some of us who have extra tickets to the Draft Party this Saturday. My extra ticket is up for grabs. It is free for whoever wants it! No strings attached (although if you really wanted to you could buy me a beer at the draft party :grin.

    If you are in the cities this weekend, don't miss out!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #102
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Draft Party 2006

    "VikesFan4Life" wrote:
    Anyone have any info yet on where we should all meet up at the Draft Party?
    I've never been to Winter Park before, so I don't have a clue as to where we should meet. According to the letter with the ticket, doesn't seem as tho the Vikes will be picking before 3pm, so there should be plenty of time. Should we just pick at time (say 1pm) and an area inside the place?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #103
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Draft Party 2006

    It's going to be hard to come up with a meeting place because even people who have been there don't know exactly how it's going to be set up, unless they do it the same every year which I don't think they do. But NeumDog and I will come up with something by Friday and let everyone know. Of course others can pitch in with ideas if you have any.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  4. #104
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Draft Party 2006

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    It's going to be hard to come up with a meeting place because even people who have been there don't know exactly how it's going to be set up, unless they do it the same every year which I don't think they do. But NeumDog and I will come up with something by Friday and let everyone know. Of course others can pitch in with ideas if you have any.
    You better make that Thursday night because 3 of us will be on our way up on Friday already.

    Otherwise let Shock know, since I will be calling him when we hit town.

    I still have your phone number, so I guess I could always call you on Friday as well.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #105
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Draft Party 2006

    Man, this is definatley getting on my nerves about never getting go to anything like this. In Draft 08 I will be able to go (I will be drving by then)
    GRRRRR. Hope you guys have a great time up their!



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  6. #106
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Draft Party 2006

    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    Man, this is definatley getting on my nerves about never getting go to anything like this. In Draft 08 I will be able to go (I will be drving by then)
    GRRRRR. Hope you guys have a great time up their!
    Something to look forward to then! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #107
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Draft Party 2006

    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    It's going to be hard to come up with a meeting place because even people who have been there don't know exactly how it's going to be set up, unless they do it the same every year which I don't think they do. But NeumDog and I will come up with something by Friday and let everyone know. Of course others can pitch in with ideas if you have any.
    You better make that Thursday night because 3 of us will be on our way up on Friday already.

    Otherwise let Shock know, since I will be calling him when we hit town.

    I still have your phone number, so I guess I could always call you on Friday as well.
    Yea, well either way we will get you the information, we'll probably let Shock know. We are actually probably going to meet up with you and your daughter somewhere in Eden Prairie beforehand cause we have to get Shock his ticket. But we'll for sure let you know something by tomorrow night. And feel free to give me a call too if you have any questions.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  8. #108
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Draft Party 2006

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    It's going to be hard to come up with a meeting place because even people who have been there don't know exactly how it's going to be set up, unless they do it the same every year which I don't think they do. But NeumDog and I will come up with something by Friday and let everyone know. Of course others can pitch in with ideas if you have any.
    You better make that Thursday night because 3 of us will be on our way up on Friday already.

    Otherwise let Shock know, since I will be calling him when we hit town.

    I still have your phone number, so I guess I could always call you on Friday as well.
    Yea, well either way we will get you the information, we'll probably let Shock know. We are actually probably going to meet up with you and your daughter somewhere in Eden Prairie beforehand cause we have to get Shock his ticket. But we'll for sure let you know something by tomorrow night. And feel free to give me a call too if you have any questions.
    You don't have to make a special trip to Eden Prairie just to give Shock a ticket. Shock & I will probably hook up Friday night & since I have extra tickets, I can just give him one of those.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #109
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Draft Party 2006

    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    It's going to be hard to come up with a meeting place because even people who have been there don't know exactly how it's going to be set up, unless they do it the same every year which I don't think they do. But NeumDog and I will come up with something by Friday and let everyone know. Of course others can pitch in with ideas if you have any.
    You better make that Thursday night because 3 of us will be on our way up on Friday already.

    Otherwise let Shock know, since I will be calling him when we hit town.

    I still have your phone number, so I guess I could always call you on Friday as well.
    Yea, well either way we will get you the information, we'll probably let Shock know. We are actually probably going to meet up with you and your daughter somewhere in Eden Prairie beforehand cause we have to get Shock his ticket. But we'll for sure let you know something by tomorrow night. And feel free to give me a call too if you have any questions.
    You don't have to make a special trip to Eden Prairie just to give Shock a ticket. Shock & I will probably hook up Friday night & since I have extra tickets, I can just give him one of those.
    Hey, Singer, that'd be PERFECT!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  10. #110
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Draft Party 2006

    I'll see what NeumDog thinks about that, it's a definite possibility.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Draft Party! Draft Party!
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:11 PM
  2. Draft Party 2006 Pics
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 03:47 AM
  3. My Draft Party Tix!!!
    By Vikes316 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 05:40 AM
  4. Draft party
    By Vikes316 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 02:45 AM
  5. Draft Party
    By nzviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 09:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •