Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 90
  1. #21
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: DownUnder and Over - NZ

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Certainly there must be many New Zealander divas you could enlighten us with some pics of.

    Many of us here are wondering what the skimpiest bikinis in NZ look like.
    Singer, you are crazy man!

    I wish there were some around.

    But it is 45-50 degrees here right now, the wind chill dips it down into the 30's at times.

    It is quite remote here besides. We are in a town (if you can call it that) of about 14 people. There is a gas station for the boats and cars to get fuel and that is it.

    If I find some bikinis, I will definitely take a photo of it.
    It certainly looks a lot warmer thn it is.

    I hope you do find some bikini photo ops. They'll be nipping at 45-50 degrees. :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #22
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: DownUnder and Over - NZ

    Great pictures snow! I love dolphins, I wanted to swim with them at that place in FL but they had a waiting list like 6 months long! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  3. #23
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: DownUnder and Over - NZ

    Great pics thanks for sharing at have a great time.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  4. #24
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: DownUnder and Over - NZ

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Great pictures snow! I love dolphins, I wanted to swim with them at that place in FL but they had a waiting list like 6 months long! :lol:
    You can do that here very easily. If you want to swim with them here, it is quite common and fairly inexpensive if you go in large groups.

    $75 US Dollars or so to jump in with them, approximately, and there isn't a waiting list. At the busiest time, which would be our winter and their Summer, I still don't think there is a waiting list.

    Down south of here, they have mecca pods, which are groups of 1000s of Dusky Dolphins.

    They also have Humpback Whales (and a couple other common whales) and Orcas. Haven't seen any here, they are further out than we travel.

  5. #25
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: DownUnder and Over - NZ

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    Nice pics SIA ... love the way they have come out. Looks nice there and is somewhere I'd like to visit one day
    Enjoy your stay there and keep us updated on how its going
    You would do well, they speak your language here.

    It is a mix of English, Austrailian and NZ.

  6. #26
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: DownUnder and Over - NZ

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Great pictures snow! I love dolphins, I wanted to swim with them at that place in FL but they had a waiting list like 6 months long! :lol:
    You can do that here very easily. If you want to swim with them here, it is quite common and fairly inexpensive if you go in large groups.

    $75 US Dollars or so to jump in with them, approximately, and there isn't a waiting list. At the busiest time, which would be our winter and their Summer, I still don't think there is a waiting list.

    Down south of here, they have mecca pods, which are groups of 1000s of Dusky Dolphins.

    They also have Humpback Whales (and a couple other common whales) and Orcas. Haven't seen any here, they are further out than we travel.
    For $75 US Dollars I could jump in a pool with a stripper & have a lot more fun. :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #27
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: DownUnder and Over - NZ

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Great pics! I've always wanted to go to NZ to do some trout fishing.
    I saw some baracuda(s) jumping the other day. Not sure how the trout fishing is.

    Probably won't have much time for fishing, on the water to work, if you can call it that. Plan on doing some snowboarding and skiing in the spare time instead.

    Now THAT is what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #28
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: DownUnder and Over - NZ

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Great pics! I've always wanted to go to NZ to do some trout fishing.
    I saw some baracuda(s) jumping the other day. Not sure how the trout fishing is.

    Probably won't have much time for fishing, on the water to work, if you can call it that. Plan on doing some snowboarding and skiing in the spare time instead.

    Now THAT is what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!! :grin:
    Going for a week at the end of July, and then once again in September right before I come home. The season just started, and the week before I got here, they already got like 2.5 meters. It was dumped all at once. The hills that weren't going to be open for a few more weeks have already opened. It is going to be a great season here in NZ.

  9. #29
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: DownUnder and Over - NZ

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Great pics! I've always wanted to go to NZ to do some trout fishing.
    I saw some baracuda(s) jumping the other day. Not sure how the trout fishing is.

    Probably won't have much time for fishing, on the water to work, if you can call it that. Plan on doing some snowboarding and skiing in the spare time instead.

    Now THAT is what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!! :grin:
    Going for a week at the end of July, and then once again in September right before I come home. The season just started, and the week before I got here, they already got like 2.5 meters. It was dumped all at once. The hills that weren't going to be open for a few more weeks have already opened. It is going to be a great season here in NZ.
    How many months are you going to be in New Zeland?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #30
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: DownUnder and Over - NZ

    "singersp" wrote:
    How many months are you going to be in New Zeland?
    It will be 3 months (89 days), I will miss the first week of football.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DownUnder & Over (Other Direction) II
    By snowinapril in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •