Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    How did it take you from Wednesday 'til now to come in and here talk pooh? By the way, if you constitute going down in flames a 5 point loss to a pretty decent team that is only the SECOND team you've lost all year and the only ACC team that has beaten you, I'll take Duke going down in flames each year.

    Seriously, I am getting tired of this Duke bashing crap. They are ACC regular season champs, and they are 27-2 and 14-1 in their conference. BACK THE F!!ck OFF!
    I feel you Itrey, that is where I was at last week.

    It is like the Kobe commercial. This is totally paraphrased, people hate me for the very same reason others love me, basically I am so good. So only You, Me, and Kobe will know how it feels to be in our shoes. :grin:

    "It is good to be king!" ---- Mel Brooks, History of the World, part one.

  2. #12
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    How did it take you from Wednesday 'til now to come in and here talk pooh? By the way, if you constitute going down in flames a 5 point loss to a pretty decent team that is only the SECOND team you've lost all year and the only ACC team that has beaten you, I'll take Duke going down in flames each year.

    Seriously, I am getting tired of this Duke bashing crap. They are ACC regular season champs, and they are 27-2 and 14-1 in their conference. BACK THE F!!ck OFF!
    I feel you Itrey, that is where I was at last week.

    It is like the Kobe commercial. This is totally paraphrased, people hate me for the very same reason others love me, basically I am so good. So only You, Me, and Kobe will know how it feels to be in our shoes. :grin:

    "It is good to be king!" ---- Mel Brooks, History of the World, part one.
    Haha, I feel ya snow. I mean, I don't mean to flip out and use the F word, but I'm tired of it! ARGGHH!

  3. #13
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    They just take alotta heat cuz they are one of the elite teams..


    Just be a Gophs fan!

  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    I am not a Duke fan, but it is funny how a Duke can be so successful every year and run a clean program can be hated so much.

    Jealousy?

  5. #15
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I am not a Duke fan, but it is funny how a Duke can be so successful every year and run a clean program can be hated so much.

    Jealousy?
    Exactly.. They never play dirty or anything..

    I'm not gonna lie.. I'm a lil jealous that the Gophs aren't even close to as good as them.. But i'm not going to rip on them

  6. #16
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,152

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    My team is UNC of course. And Itrey Seriously Back the F*CK off!! What is that? C'mon are you in any way related to Dook players or something? How can you get that mad about being dogged about your team. Everyone takes shot at their heated rivals, say what you want about UNC, I don't care.

    I am not going to go hungry or anything!!! Itrey take a pill and if the Pukies win, its all the more sweeter to come in here and brag. You get the bragging rights and get to talk a little smack!!

    PEACE!

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  7. #17
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    My team is UNC of course. And Itrey Seriously Back the F*CK off!! What is that? C'mon are you in any way related to Dook players or something? How can you get that mad about being dogged about your team. Everyone takes shot at their heated rivals, say what you want about UNC, I don't care.

    I am not going to go hungry or anything!!! Itrey take a pill and if the Pukies win, its all the more sweeter to come in here and brag. You get the bragging rights and get to talk a little smack!!

    PEACE!
    UNC? Ha haa! They suck worse than Dook!

    Naw, JK! I could care less about it.

    My sister-in-law works for UNC.

  8. #18
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,152

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    Back the F*CK off ULtra!!!!!!!!! J/K I know it is fun to like college BB this time of year. You need to get into it Ulta, March madness is crazy!!!

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  9. #19
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    Back the F*CK off ULtra!!!!!!!!! J/K I know it is fun to like college BB this time of year. You need to get into it Ulta, March madness is crazy!!!
    Just never really got into college basketball. I cheer for the Gophs I guess.

    Why are you not a Penn State fan? Oh I see....you gotta jump on the UNC bandwagon! :lol:

  10. #20
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,152

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    Never been much of a Penn state fan in any sport. Don't know why but I do respect Joe Pa's program. I might have been a bandwagoner at one time but it had to have been years ago. I think I started liking them because of Jordan, but it was so long ago who knows now why I picked UNC?

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wisconsin in flames!!!!!!
    By Turboe in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 05:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •