Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,152

    DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    All I have to say is YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

    DUCK FUKE!!!

    fuke got beat by FSU and then were too scared to finish the game.

    UNC & fuke SAt 9:00 - Great game coming up! I say it is going to be

    fuke - 79

    UNC - 78

    It's going to be a barn burner, hopefully the mighty Tarheels pull the upset and make Rat face Coach K look like he ate some rotten eggs!!!

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    PurpleMafia's Avatar
    PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    734

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    Are you 10 years old?

    I give this thread 5 minutes or less before its deleted ...
    Retired 12/21/08

  3. #3
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    thats a tweener
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  4. #4
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    K...


    Nice sig Woo!! Who made that?

  5. #5
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    All I have to say is YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

    DUCK FUKE!!!

    fuke got beat by FSU and then were too scared to finish the game.

    UNC & fuke SAt 9:00 - Great game coming up! I say it is going to be

    fuke - 79

    UNC - 78

    It's going to be a barn burner, hopefully the mighty Tarheels pull the upset and make Rat face Coach K look like he ate some rotten eggs!!!
    Also see ........the march madness thread..... in the clubhouse. I would post the link here, but my copy and paste isn't working ????????

    Tark, it took 3 days for you to get your dig in, where have you been.

    This seems to be the norm for Duke, they loose one late, and go into the ACC Tourney withou much care, with their mind set on the NCAA Tourney.

    Seems like a pattern.

    BTW Tark, no hard feelings, but I had it out with another member over the whole vulgarity of the anti Duke Slogan above. Just seems to vulgar to use amongst friends. I have to admit that it is a clever slogan, but it is still a little overboard.

  6. #6
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    All I have to say is YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

    DUCK FUKE!!!

    fuke got beat by FSU and then were too scared to finish the game.

    UNC & fuke SAt 9:00 - Great game coming up! I say it is going to be

    fuke - 79

    UNC - 78

    It's going to be a barn burner, hopefully the mighty Tarheels pull the upset and make Rat face Coach K look like he ate some rotten eggs!!!
    Also see ........the march madness thread..... in the clubhouse. I would post the link here, but my copy and paste isn't working ????????

    Tark, it took 3 days for you to get your dig in, where have you been.

    This seems to be the norm for Duke, they loose one late, and go into the ACC Tourney withou much care, with their mind set on the NCAA Tourney.

    Seems like a pattern.
    Even if you hit Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste? That seems odd.

  7. #7
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    "Del Rio" wrote:

    Even if you hit Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste? That seems odd.
    Honest

    even cntl x, nadda

  8. #8
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,152

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    Snow as I have said before don't take anything I say too personally. It is all in good fun. I know several Dook fans and we banter back and forth, they are good friends of mine.

    I think it will be a good game though. And I know Coach K has said some good things about our team. Some People get offended like you are talking about their mother or something.

    It has been a few days; some days I just don't get onto the site.

    As for being Five, I wish I was five again. Remember what Christmas and Easter felt like when you were five? Or the simple things like riding a bike playing football, baseball, basketball, and kickball until it was dark. Great days!!! Yes, in my heart I would like to be five, thanks for the compliment!!!!!

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    Whose your team Tark?

  10. #10
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: DOOOK goes down in flames!!!

    How did it take you from Wednesday 'til now to come in and here talk shit? By the way, if you constitute going down in flames a 5 point loss to a pretty decent team that is only the SECOND team you've lost all year and the only ACC team that has beaten you, I'll take Duke going down in flames each year.

    Seriously, I am getting tired of this Duke bashing crap. They are ACC regular season champs, and they are 27-2 and 14-1 in their conference. BACK THE FUCK OFF!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wisconsin in flames!!!!!!
    By Turboe in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 05:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •