Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doom 3

Space Coyote Guest

Doom 3

Anyone else here playing Doom 3 for X-Box right now? This might be my favorite game ever.

Space Coyote Guest

Re: Doom 3

If anyone is playing right now on X-Box live my tag is Mr Fish N Chips.

Articnv is offline Coach

Doom 3 after 1 hr it was the most boringest FPS i ever played

Space Coyote Guest

I'm playing with all the lights off, surround sound cranked, on vetran difficulty. Boring is not the word I would use...
    Which FPS do you prefer over Doom 3?

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Whats so bad about doom 3 or boring about it after playing it after an hour. I was thinking of getting t his game but wasnt sure if it was good or worth getting.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Space Coyote Guest

I can't speak for Articnv, but I have had more fun with Doom 3 than Halo 2. It's close, but what makes it better for me is that Doom 3 has that same feeling or "ambiance" that the first 2 Doom games had.
    Halo 2 had really cool levels that were big and open with lots of bad guys to shoot. But Doom 3 is a little different. It feels cremped, dark and creepy. There aren't enemies swarming around you, but the ones you find are tough (except the zombies).

I just found the plasma gun...gotta go...

Articnv is offline Coach

If you have played the doom seris - the wolfstiend steris and hexen/hertix and some Resident Evil seris. You will no what to expect. I never scared me and to me it was repetious. Only thing new about it was teh graphics.

Games i liek better is Call of Duty:United Offesnive. Its got great MP aspect compared to the 4 person suport suported by doom 3 for the PC

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Doom 3 is awesome. I think it is best Xbox game ever. I also like that Doom 3 is better than Halo 2 because of the same reasons all the rooms are creepy and there arent enemies every half a second.

Thank you Josdin for the sig

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

Doom 3 was awesome...if you haven't played it, would be worth a look. There is a lot of gameplay, and takes a long long time to beat.
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I know a guy a who has his computer hooked up to his big screen TV and a surround sound that makes the doors in his house rattle. It's like a theater but much louder in his game/movie room, but anyways he plays Doom 3 and he said its scary as sh*t. He loves that game, he was trying to get me to buy it but i'm more of a madden/socom player, but anywho i heard it was a great game and creepy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast