Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Don't mean to brag but ..........

I wonder what we were at when I hit it, 1250 that is!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats MichaelMazid! I can't believe we have so many HOF'ers. From looking at what time every person joned it seems as if each generation has some heavy posters and some that stick around but don't post much. Then there are the people who you see twice but then never again.

TATEone is offline Starter

Congrats man!
    I voluntarily agree to not indulge in any alcohol, drugs, or engage in any other illegal activity that may in any way jeopardize the years of hard work we as a team have committed to our goal of a championship season in '76.

Del Rio Guest

You are fast on your way to 30 extra pounds and worse vision congratulations. :grin:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

LOL! Way to put the negative twist on it del rio!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

^Has three of my fav SFII Characters. Oh, wait, wrong thread.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Wow I feel so inadequate, I guess I need to spend more time in front of the computer.

By the way can sitting in front of the computer do permanent damage to your eyes Del. I just got a new desktop computer for the kids to use, and they have been spending an inordinate ammount of time on there since this is their last week of freedom before school starts. The oldest one has been complaining about her eye hurting the last couple days. Anyone know what is or is not a healthy ammount to be in front of a computer monitor?

I have never had a problem even on days where I am on the computer nearly all day. Just wondered.

Del Rio Guest

"Turboe" wrote:
    Wow I feel so inadequate, I guess I need to spend more time in front of the computer.

By the way can sitting in front of the computer do permanent damage to your eyes Del. I just got a new desktop computer for the kids to use, and they have been spending an inordinate ammount of time on there since this is their last week of freedom before school starts. The oldest one has been complaining about her eye hurting the last couple days. Anyone know what is or is not a healthy ammount to be in front of a computer monitor?

I have never had a problem even on days where I am on the computer nearly all day. Just wondered.
    I'm not sure the ammount of damage it does, I got a big article on it when I bought my glassess and it basically said it can burn your eyes out of your head so buy our super duper anti-reflective coating for your glassess. I will look into it more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123