BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Don't hang your testicles from your trailer hitch

RICHMOND, Va. - It's one thing to dangle fuzzy dice from a rear view mirror, but decorating a trailer hitch with a large pair of rubber testicles might be a bit much in Virginia.

State Del. Lionel Spruill introduced a bill Tuesday to ban displaying replicas of human genitalia on vehicles, calling it a safety issue because it could distract other drivers.

Under his measure, displaying the ornamentation on a motor vehicle would be a misdemeanor punishable by a maximum fine of $250.

He said the idea came from a constituent whose young daughter spotted an example of the trail hitch adornment and asked her father to explain it.

"'I didn't know what to tell her,'" Spruill said the constituent told him before Spruill vowed to stop such displays.

"I said, 'Sir, I'm going to be a laughingstock, but I'm going to do it,'" he said.

The Virginia General Assembly has some experience with offbeat bills. Three years ago, it drew widespread attention with an unsuccessful effort to outlaw baggy pants worn so low they expose underwear.

Spruill, 61, said the indignity of the "droopy drawers" debate wouldn't deter him. He said he won't hesitate to bring a set of $24.95 trailer testicles with him for a legislative show-and-tell.

"I'm going to do it," Spruill told a handful of reporters after Tuesday's House session adjourned. "I'm going to bring them out here and show them to you till they tell me to stop."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080115/ap_on_fe_st/trailer_testicles

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Don't hang your testicles from your trailer hitch

Politics hard at work.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    RICHMOND, Va. - It's one thing to dangle fuzzy dice from a rear view mirror, but decorating a trailer hitch with a large pair of rubber testicles might be a bit much in Virginia.

State Del. Lionel Spruill introduced a bill Tuesday to ban displaying replicas of human genitalia on vehicles, calling it a safety issue because it could distract other drivers.

Under his measure, displaying the ornamentation on a motor vehicle would be a misdemeanor punishable by a maximum fine of $250.

He said the idea came from a constituent whose young daughter spotted an example of the trail hitch adornment and asked her father to explain it.

"'I didn't know what to tell her,'" Spruill said the constituent told him before Spruill vowed to stop such displays.

"I said, 'Sir, I'm going to be a laughingstock, but I'm going to do it,'" he said.

The Virginia General Assembly has some experience with offbeat bills. Three years ago, it drew widespread attention with an unsuccessful effort to outlaw baggy pants worn so low they expose underwear.

Spruill, 61, said the indignity of the "droopy drawers" debate wouldn't deter him. He said he won't hesitate to bring a set of $24.95 trailer testicles with him for a legislative show-and-tell.

"I'm going to do it," Spruill told a handful of reporters after Tuesday's House session adjourned. "I'm going to bring them out here and show them to you till they tell me to stop."

Think of all the fun ways to get around this law. I would start with giant elephant testicles. ;D

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Hahaha, that is too funny.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

And its been highlighted by every news agency in the area.

Although I am not a proponent of this type of stuff, I sure wish my elected officials were busy addressing other more pressing matters we have in the state than this and let me explain it to my children why you should/shouldn't do something of this nature.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

More than one meaning if you feel like thinking that way.....

but this sounds like another bullshit law to me.

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Marrdro" wrote:
    And its been highlighted by every news agency in the area.

Although I am not a proponent of this type of stuff, I sure wish my elected officials were busy addressing other more pressing matters we have in the state than this and let me explain it to my children why you should/shouldn't do something of this nature.
    I bet trailer hitch testicles are selling like hot cakes. ;D

Frostbite is offline Coach

Never mess with a MANS truck...or the testicals hanging from it. They have these in Blue out here now too. I couldn't help but CLAP at the driver as I drove by.

The human genitalia obsession doesn't end there either. I saw an add in a guitar magazine for the "Wangcaster" a penis shaped guitar. Being the devious minded musician I am... I was disappointed there wasn't a Bass version. I couldn't help but wonder if somebody out there has bought one of these and added a can of silly string to the act. (Use your Imagination)

In San Francisco you can buy milk chocolate body parts....some even come cream filled.

Where will it end....

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

What would be even better is if somebody hung these testicles off the back of their Geo Metro or Toyota Prius.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    What would be even better is if somebody hung these testicles off the back of their Geo Metro or Toyota Prius.
    LOL.

Seriously though, why on earth would you want to hang those off from your truck?
    http://www.yournutz.com/

They look pretty stupid to me.
    I guess if you have to compensate for other things this might be the way to go...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=