Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Re: Don't get plastic surgery in Fargo...

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    This clown must have been a raging alcoholic to be able to function on any level with a BAC that high.
    Most people would be sumbling aroudn like drunken idiots or passed out, but not this guy!
    He was about to perform a gol 'darnit surgery on somebody!
    The scary part is that he had already performed two surgeries that day...

How did nobody notice until after the first two!?
    No idea.
    Supposedly the first two were in the morning, and the one he got caught on was right after lunch.
    But there is no way in hell he drank enough at lunch to get his BAC up that high, so he had to be drunk in the morning too.
    Sometimes career alcoholics become so good at functioning drunk that people don't notice until they are way past the limit.

If I or any member of my family was one of those first two surgeries, a law suit would be the least of his concerns...
    Well unless he did a bang up job.
    Maybe that's what "makes the magic happen" for his surgerys.
    ;D

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Schutz" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    This clown must have been a raging alcoholic to be able to function on any level with a BAC that high.
    Most people would be sumbling aroudn like drunken idiots or passed out, but not this guy!

No idea.
    Supposedly the first two were in the morning, and the one he got caught on was right after lunch.
    But there is no way in hell he drank enough at lunch to get his BAC up that high, so he had to be drunk in the morning too.
    Sometimes career alcoholics become so good at functioning drunk that people don't notice until they are way past the limit.

If I or any member of my family was one of those first two surgeries, a law suit would be the least of his concerns...
    ;D
    lol. We'll, I've heard the expression "Drink until they look good", but I don't think this is what they meant...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    http://www.in-forum.com/articles/rss.cfm?id=195341

Dr. William Yvorchuk, 51, was about to perform surgery on March 5 when medical staff at PSI Surgical Center observed that he appeared “impaired,” according to a complaint filed by the board’s investigative panel.

Yvorchuk was stopped from performing the surgery. Later his blood-alcohol level was found to be at 0.35, according to the complaint. It is illegal to drive in North Dakota with a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 or greater.
    Wow.
    This guy had a plastic surgery practice in Fargo and was fairly prominent... Guess you never know.
    Isn't plastic surgery in ND mostly for removing superfluous body parts and fixing hands mangled in thresher accidents?

=Z=
    Nobody uses threshers anymore

[img width=450 height=327]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/456095929_17c6a1ab0d.jpg?v=0[/img]

Jilly is offline Coach

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=43356.msg742773#msg742773 date=1205943120]

No idea.

;D
    lol. We'll, I've heard the expression "Drink until they look good", but I don't think this is what they meant...
    [/quote]

They say that plastic surgery is like art, so maybe the surgeon needed a few drinks to get the creative juices flowing.

flashymert is offline Waterboy

I could not believe what I heard this morning on the news. This is the Dr. That did surgery on my leg 3 years ago in Fargo. It was a terrible experience. he did 2 surgeries on my leg. When I went back for my recheck 10 days after my 2nd surgery he wasnt there. I live 100 miles from Fargo. My leg is an ugly mess. All of my friends have told me from day 1 to get a lawyer. When I went back a 2nd time , now 17 days after surgery he yanked the dressing off the leg that the skin graft was taken from. It was one of the worst pains I have ever been thru. My leg started bleeding terribly. When the Dr. left the room the nurse apologized for the Dr.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12