Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't do it!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Don't do it!!!

The only reason that Mueller won that batting title is that he was on the juice...he will never get his batting stroke back...at least Giambi could always hit for average...Mueller was just a one-year wonder...a fluke. Avoid him like the plague!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

A one year wonder like Scott Brosius (sp?) was with the yankees!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I would have no problem with getting Lowell, but the Marlins want to package him with AJ Burnett or whatever the he!! his name is.
    So get Lowell from the Orioles once he is traded!

The Orioles said they don't want Lowell as part of the burnett trade and that is what is holding the trade up right now, from what I hear. Lowell brings a 2 year $18 million contract with him, and baltimore reportedly doesn't want it.

Who plays thrid for the orioles? Isn't it Melvin Mora who is having a pretty d@mn good season? I think we should give up Romero, Lohse, Cuddyer and a draft pick for Lowell and Burnett, that would be awesome. It would never happen, but it would be awesome!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Who plays thrid for the orioles? Isn't it Melvin Mora who is having a pretty d@mn good season? I think we should give up Romero, Lohse, Cuddyer and a draft pick for Lowell and Burnett, that would be awesome. It would never happen, but it would be awesome!

Yes, that would be an awesome trade, boosting our starting picthing, hitting, and 3rd base. But you are right, there is about .00000000001% chance that trades happens.

"So your tellin me there's a chance." :lol:

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Yes, that would be an awesome trade, boosting our starting picthing, hitting, and 3rd base. But you are right, there is about .00000000001% chance that trades happens.

"So your tellin me there's a chance." :lol:

Excellent quote!!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    A one year wonder like Scott Brosius (sp?) was with the yankees!! lol
    Man, Brosius had a great season that year and he was on fire in the playoffs, but he was good for more than just one year.

A one year wonder was more like Jimmy "The King" Leyritz as he helped to carry the Yankees that WS against San Diego.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Why don't the Twins deal a pitcher to the hapless Reds for Griffey Jr. He could play OF and DH and he would add pop to the lineup and plus he would sell tickets.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123