Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't do it!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Don't do it!!!

I don't think Lohse is that bad, he just doesn't get any run support, kind of like the rest of our starters!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Romero is not that good you guys. Granted it's a bad idea to help out Boston, but we have to do something to get bats in our lineup.

I agree that romero isn't all that great, but we can't depend on old man terry as our lefty out of the BP. We need to get someone better, to make that trade IMO.

Yeah, we can't rely on old man river, Terry Mulholland that is for sure, he sucks!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I don't think Lohse is that bad, he just doesn't get any run support, kind of like the rest of our starters!

Lohse is the worst of the bunch and doesn't have enough pitches to be a good starter IMO. He should be moved to the BP where he could be fine with his fastball and curve, for an inning or two. It is easy for teams to hit him, the 2nd and 3rd times around in the order.

I think this Baker kid could be really good anyways and would be fine to take his spot.

Yeah, but I don't think he's too bad for a fifth starter. Is Baker a starter? I thought he was a reliever.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Baker is a starter.. He took a start for us

Besides trades to improve our offense, we need to somehow get Justin M(can't spell his last name) back to his old self. He is struggling big time.

Huh. Well, I guess if he pans out then we could move lohse, but we need to find somebody that would actually want him and I don't think there is a real high demand for him.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I would have no problem with getting Lowell, but the Marlins want to package him with AJ Burnett or whatever the he!! his name is.
    So get Lowell from the Orioles once he is traded!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Yeah, but I think the orioles are going to keep him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast