Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't do it!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Don't do it!!!

Don't give any help to the Red SUX!

http://www.startribune.com/stories/509/5513393.html
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Don't do it!!!

Romero isn't that good and we could really use a better hitting third baseman!! Sorry cajun, Twins you have my permission, go ahead make the trade!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Not another struggling player! Why ca't we make a trade for a player that is not in a slump and having a good season? Look at how boone has boosted the team so far, We need immediate help, not guys that will take a few weeks to get back into the flow.

Hopefully we can get a better hitter and someone who is doing good right now.

I wouldn't mind giving up JC, since he likes to walk a lot of guys. Who would take his place though, as our lefty out of the BP?

Also, we are in a wild card race with boston, so why help them out by improving their team? I'd look somewhere else. I hope we are still trying to get shea hillenbrand from toronto or randa from cinci.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Why give them a power left arm in the pen for a guy who is just having an average season and is a FA at the end of the year. Also why would you help a team you are fighting for the Wild Card. The trade makes no sense and I would not do it.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    Not another struggling player! Why ca't we make a trade for a player that is not in a slump and having a good season? Look at how boone has boosted the team so far, We need immediate help, not guys that will take a few weeks to get back into the flow.

Hopefully we can get a better hitter and someone who is doing good right now.

I wouldn't mind giving up JC, since he likes to walk a lot of guys. Who would take his place though, as our lefty out of the BP?
    good question we only have 2 lefty releivers in the bullpen in mullholland and romero, maybe we have some minor leaguers to call up. atleast i hope we do because mullholland isnt getting any younger. and as for the slumping hitters i agree we need immediate impact player.

Romero is not that good you guys. Granted it's a bad idea to help out Boston, but we have to do something to get bats in our lineup.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

If we are going to move a pitcher let's trade a starter because we have several in AAA that we could bring up so let's move Mays or another starter and keep our Pen intact. Besides if we are going to get a player for only one year than get Lowell from Florida and he is better than Mueller and we would not be helping a team that we are trying to beat.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

I would have no problem with getting Lowell, but the Marlins want to package him with AJ Burnett or whatever the he!! his name is.

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    If we are going to move a pitcher let's trade a starter because we have several in AAA that we could bring up so let's move Mays or another starter and keep our Pen intact. Besides if we are going to get a player for only one year than get Lowell from Florida and he is better than Mueller and we would not be helping a team that we are trying to beat.

Yeah, I like that Baker kid that we are gonna be bringing up again. I would of course say trade lohse because I can't stand him, but who would want a crappy starter that should be used in the BP?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast