Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Dog's beautiful testicles unite nation

Chinese Crested Dog's Beautifully Descended Testicles Bring Divided Nation Together
    February 19, 2010 | Issue 46•07 | OSports

NEW YORK—Awed and inspired by the gloriously formed, beautifully descended testicles of Tommy, a hairless Chinese crested dog competing in his second Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, millions of U.S. citizens took stock of their lives and set aside their differences Tuesday to stare at the canine's perfectly groomed reproductive glands. "Those trembling orbs are so breathtakingly magnificent in and of themselves, yet they also contain within them such potential," said Allentown, PA machinist and former Tea Party member Roy Halbstead, who, upon seeing the dog's testicles on Animal Planet, immediately committed himself to the cause of reconciliation and healing America's rifts. "Furthermore, while they are two separate entities, they share one canine scrotum and work together for a common goal. Truly those dog testes are the very symbol of our great nation." Despite the unparalleled unifying powers displayed by Tommy's messianic testicles, the award for Best Testicles in Show went to Aubrey's Bellerophon, a 3-year-old huge-sacked Dogue de Bordeaux.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Dog's beautiful testicles unite nation

Chinese Crested Dog's Beautifully Descended Testicles Bring Divided Nation Together
    February 19, 2010 | Issue 46•07 | OSports

NEW YORK—Awed and inspired by the gloriously formed, beautifully descended testicles of Tommy, a hairless Chinese crested dog competing in his second Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, millions of U.S. citizens took stock of their lives and set aside their differences Tuesday to stare at the canine's perfectly groomed reproductive glands. "Those trembling orbs are so breathtakingly magnificent in and of themselves, yet they also contain within them such potential," said Allentown, PA machinist and former Tea Party member Roy Halbstead, who, upon seeing the dog's testicles on Animal Planet, immediately committed himself to the cause of reconciliation and healing America's rifts. "Furthermore, while they are two separate entities, they share one canine scrotum and work together for a common goal. Truly those dog testes are the very symbol of our great nation." Despite the unparalleled unifying powers displayed by Tommy's messianic testicles, the award for Best Testicles in Show went to Aubrey's Bellerophon, a 3-year-old huge-sacked Dogue de Bordeaux.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Dog's beautiful testicles unite nation

Good Lord, we've gone to a new low on PPO....... hmy:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

So, to coin a quaint british expression, he clearly was the dogs bollocks of the show...
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

What a great read. Thanks... Made my day.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Good Lord, we've gone to a new low on PPO....... hmy:
    it's the offseason, it can get lower

not sure how it got posted twice, but i guess an important story can't be posted enough.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

I am surprised C Mac hasn´t come and say the dog has bigger cojones than our HC.
    El underdog.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

El Vikingo wrote:
    I am surprised C Mac hasn´t come and say the dog has bigger cojones than our HC.
    Actually, I had a whole response typed up about how, somewhere in Florida, ejmat was locked in a room breaking a sweat over that picture.

I decided to delete it.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Texas Viking is offline Starter

I hope to be known for the same thing someday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast