Dog Eats Owner's $5,000 Wedding Ring
RAISINVILLE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Here is a dog with expensive taste: A pit bull ate its owner's $5,000 wedding ring before being made to throw it up again. Tina Burlett had thought someone broke into her house and stole the custom-made ring. But her grandmother suspected the family dog, Missy.
X-rays showed she was right.
"I couldn't believe it," Burlett told The Monroe Evening News. "I didn't think so at the time, but it's funny now."
Missy has been caught gnawing on VCRs, electric blankets and even Burlett's diamond earring.
"I did have a dog eat a watch once," said Dr. Linda Fung of the Country Creek Animal Hospital. "Animals swallow a lot of stuff. It's not an unusual thing. We just made her throw it up."
Re: Dog Eats Owner's $5,000 Wedding Ring
I wonder how they made it throw up, put a finger down it's throat lol?