Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Does anyone know if Marrdro is alive?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Not much to say my friends, that hasn't been already said.

Saw this coming last night, and was forced to work in the comm closet today so I didn't have many opportunities to follow/see what was going on.

Suffice it to say it has been a pretty emotional one.
    Watched with interest how everyone on the media tonight seemed to think a gimped arm (elbow) actually is gonna help us that much.

Anyway, hope you guys get what you asked for instead of what I think you have.

Have a great year.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:

Saw this coming last night, and was forced to work in the comm closet today so I didn't have many opportunities to follow/see what was going on.

Watched with interest how everyone on the media tonight seemed to think a gimped arm (elbow) actually is gonna help us that much.

Have a great year.

And the Oscar for most dramatic performance in a football forum goes too:

Drumroll...

MARRDRO, for his role in "A Bridge Too Favre"

(crying and applause/standing ovation ensue)
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

Have a great year.

[img width=450 height=559]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/833_large5.jpg[/img]

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:

Have a great year.

hmm... when's the last time I saw such a tearful retirement...

let me think....

Its coming to me.....

Right, here it is:

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Have a great year.

Drumroll...

Or the award for the worst suicide note ever....

not sure which.

Caine

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Marr,
    It sounds like you are leaving us. Is your hatred of Favre stronger than your love of the Purp?
    You can always watch only the defensive side of the game.

Ranger is offline Coach

Oh man oh man, C Mac is fucking killing it.
    Laughing pretty hard.

Formo is offline Team Alumni

That was an awesome post, C Mac!!
    HAHAHA!!

Oh, and Marr..
    We'll miss you!
    lol
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Have a great year.

Drumroll...

Or the award for the worst suicide note ever....

not sure which.

Caine
    Caine you have my vote.

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

That is some funny shit right there. "A Bridge too Favre" and "worst suicide note ever"...too funny..must stop laughing...can't breathe. Man I love this website!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast