Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Dodgers Fans= Celtics Fans

juss like the jazz and new orleans huh. i mean i dont even think music is allowed in utah

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"magicci" wrote:
    juss like the jazz and new orleans huh. i mean i dont even think music is allowed in utah
    :laughing3: Yup that is exactly what I'm talking about. Same with Dallas Stars.... OOOOH they took off the North, they are so creative :evil:

Thanks Josdin

VikingPatrick is offline Rookie

Just who does this guy vike soto think he is?? Dont we ALL live in the past!!
    we as Viking fans have nothing but the past!! Yeah Im a Dodger fan and the last thing we won was in '88...SO!!! the Vikings went to 4 Super Bowls and got NOTHING, Bills 4=NOTHING,How many teams actually go to a championship EVERY year...not many...yeah it would be great to win one but it might not ever come.... you just have to hope it does. Look, you always have to look forward and HOPE things turn in your way....and speaking of History .....The Dodgers have one!! Cant really say that for those one hit wonder Atlanta Braves....PATUUY...and dont get me started with the Celtics and Lakers....we ALL know where the Lakers came from...look at the colors....they wont win again till Kobe goes back to Denver to get his cigar smoked!!!
    When All else fails....at least theres Football. Beer, and Women (not necessarily in that order)

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I thought the Dodgers had more than one world series championship. Actually I know they do because they beat the Twins back in the day.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VikingPatrick" wrote:
    Just who does this guy vike soto think he is?? Dont we ALL live in the past!!
    we as Viking fans have nothing but the past!! Yeah Im a Dodger fan and the last thing we won was in '88...SO!!! the Vikings went to 4 Super Bowls and got NOTHING, Bills 4=NOTHING,How many teams actually go to a championship EVERY year...not many...yeah it would be great to win one but it might not ever come.... you just have to hope it does. Look, you always have to look forward and HOPE things turn in your way....and speaking of History .....The Dodgers have one!! Cant really say that for those one hit wonder Atlanta Braves....PATUUY...and dont get me started with the Celtics and Lakers....we ALL know where the Lakers came from...look at the colors....they wont win again till Kobe goes back to Denver to get his cigar smoked!!!
    That's what I get for telling you about PPE Viking Patrick......

and by the way...THE DODGERS STILL STINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

whens the next dodgers braves series?

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"vikesoto" wrote:
    It's official, the L.A. Dodgers fans have turned into Boston Celtics fans!
    "vikesoto" wrote:
    I was in a Braves jersey so all I heard was how Atlanta was no good, and that L.A. was better.
    "vikesoto" wrote:
    Now I respect history and the Dogers have a great history, but history belongs in a mueseum. Let it go Dodger fans, your team stinks. They have for years, accept it.
    "vikesoto" wrote:
    and by the way...THE DODGERS STILL STINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry, I missed this thread earlier but I'm bringing it back to clear up a few points.

1st: Los Angeles Dodgers fans are many things but we are not Celtics fans.

2nd: If you're sitting in Dodger stadium wearing a Braves jersey, you're lucky anybody talked to you at all.

3rd: The Dodgers are in 1st place in their division. Where are the Braves? Oh yeah, 17 games out of first.

Regarding my 3rd point,
    This applies to all the Twins fans who refuse to take their thread over to mntwinsfans.com where it belongs. 9 games out of first isn't something to rave about. :wink:

Hey, I have to crow about my team when I can. God knows they'll screw it up at the end of the season. :grin: THINK BLUE!!!

gsquiring is offline Waterboy

Dodger fan since '77.

Traveled to over 20 baseball cities (some as a minor leaguer in the Mets organization for over 5 years)

Dodger fans are the most knowledgeable, respectful and loyal fans outside of St. Louis and Boston. They were drawing 3million when no1 else was drawing 2 million ... and they did it year in and year out.

Dodger baseball is experiencing a renaissance. They have good vets, solid rookies and a loaded farm system.

They aren't going anywhere.

recognize.

SJHILL is offline Starter

I've always respected the Dodgers organization. I think I mainly like them, because they originally came from the only good part of NYC.(Brooklyn) Anyway, the poster above said they are the most
    knowledgable fans outside of St. Louis and Boston. I call bullshit. Maybe there fans were good back in the Brooklyn days, but aren't they notorious for leaving early? Also, Red Sox fans are fucking pathetic.(Except, for Gammons)

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

The Devil Rays suck, so if anybody here likes the Devil Rays, I just want to say that Devil Rays fans are the worst fans ever! I kid you, I do not know anyone who likes the Devil Rays
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast