Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dodgers Fans= Celtics Fans

It's official, the L.A. Dodgers fans have turned into Boston Celtics fans! After going to the first two home games this new season, all I heard from them is 1988 this...1988 that... My lord people, that was 18 years ago, let it go !! 1988 was the year the Dodgers last won the Series and their fans STILL, I use that word with conviction, STILL talk about it like it was last year. Listen Dodgers fans, Gibson,Fernando, and Oral are LONNNNGGGG GONE !!!!! I was in a Braves jersey so all I heard was how Atlanta was no good, and that L.A. was better, OK, I can take smack, but these idiots really believe that the Dodgers have had alot of success in the time since that 1988 Series. What??? Let me think about this, the Braves have had 14 straight division titles, 5 N.L. Pennants, and a World Series Championship. In that same time the Dodgers have one PLAYOFF WIN, THAT'S IT! My lord, the Clippers, who are the joke of L.A. teams ,have more playoff wins than the Dodgers in those 18 years! But they won it all in 1988!! That's what they say when you tell them that. Just like the Celtics fans who brag about their history, the Dodgers fans have been reduced to that. Now I respect history and the Dogers have a great history, but history belongs in a mueseum. Let it go Dodger fans, your team stinks. They have for years, accept it.
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Foranzan is offline Rookie

Re: Dodgers Fans= Celtics Fans

Vikings Fan Forum
    General discussion on the Vikes.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Wow, just let them hang on to what makes them happy. I know me and fellow Twins fans like to think back to 91 and 87 when we won it all. Even thought it happened a long time ago it makes me smile.

Just let them have their fun even if you disagree. Smile and nod :lol:

Thanks Josdin

miakurtzy07 is offline Starter

It's like talking to Packer fans.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

dodgers won!!!! haha. i hardly ever hear anything or say anything about 88, and im a dodgers fan. im also a lakers fans and when people ask why im a lakers fan because they suck that one really gets me mad. we enjoy more success then anyother team in the NBA (celtics are up there also). we won the championship 4 years ago and made it to the finals less then 2 years ago. we are in the playoffs more then anyother team. i just dont get why people say the lakers will always suck.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Could ya blaim em to become Celtic fans?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

"magicci" wrote:
    dodgers won!!!! haha. i hardly ever hear anything or say anything about 88, and im a dodgers fan. im also a lakers fans and when people ask why im a lakers fan because they suck that one really gets me mad. we enjoy more success then anyother team in the NBA (celtics are up there also). we won the championship 4 years ago and made it to the finals less then 2 years ago. we are in the playoffs more then anyother team. i just dont get why people say the lakers will always suck.
    For me the hatred of the Lakers started the day I was born because they didn't change their dang name after they moved from MLPS! :evil:

Thanks Josdin

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    For me the hatred of the Lakers started the day I was born because they didn't change their dang name after they moved from MLPS! :evil:
    lol theres a few lakes in cali, like 8 lol

"magicci" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    lol theres a few lakes in cali, like 8 lol
    Yah I know but c'mon the name 'lakers' should belong to MLPS not to Cali.
    I know we have the T-Wolves now but we should still be the lakers imo.

Thanks Josdin

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    Could ya blaim em to become Celtic fans?
    I blame every Celtics fan for becoming a Celtics fan...it's like worshipping the Devil...they don't call Red Auerbach "Red" for nothing...he is the Anti-Christ!!! :twisted:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast