Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Do you have road rage disorder?..16 million people could

Study: 16 million might have road rage disorder

CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- To you, that angry, horn-blasting tailgater is suffering from road rage. But doctors have another name for it -- intermittent explosive disorder -- and a new study suggests it is far more common than they realized, affecting up to 16 million Americans.

Complete article

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Do you have road rage disorder?..16 million people could

I hate to admit it but at times I do go into a bit of a rage because of others driving habits at times. I've gotten alot better since my wife and son have been in my life though......

But some people still really piss me off with the stupid crap they pull while driving.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

I use to have a temper problem. My Grandfather told me I needed to control it. I took him at his word and have controled it for the most of my life. I only get real rage when someone hurts one of my kids.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Oh man do I have a road rage story....
    NeumDog and I were driving over to his parents one Saturday morning and we were just getting on 494. There was this old guy in front of us with his wife probably in their 60's. Well Neum is driving behind him not really even tailing him but trying to get him to move over cause usually the left lane is for faster drivers right?? Well this guy stops in the middle of the freeway so Neum starts honking his horn. The guy opens his door like he's going to get out and start a fight and there's traffic coming around us so we couldn't get over right away but then we got over. As we get over this guy is like flipping us off and continues to cut us off every time we tried to get away from him and he would come up next to us flipping us off and saying F-you. This went on for about 10 minutes until we actually got off on to 35 and then we lost him. But I was so scared, it was unbelievable. I had never seen anything like that before and I hope I never have to. It was just crazy!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Oh man do I have a road rage story....
    NeumDog and I were driving over to his parents one Saturday morning and we were just getting on 494. There was this old guy in front of us with his wife probably in their 60's. Well Neum is driving behind him not really even tailing him but trying to get him to move over cause usually the left lane is for faster drivers right?? Well this guy stops in the middle of the freeway so Neum starts honking his horn. The guy opens his door like he's going to get out and start a fight and there's traffic coming around us so we couldn't get over right away but then we got over. As we get over this guy is like flipping us off and continues to cut us off every time we tried to get away from him and he would come up next to us flipping us off and saying F-you. This went on for about 10 minutes until we actually got off on to 35 and then we lost him. But I was so scared, it was unbelievable. I had never seen anything like that before and I hope I never have to. It was just crazy!
    Should have used your cell phone & called the cops & at the very least flip him off back.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

same thing happen to me in the black hills, this guy with a mullet got out and yelled at me said i was driving crazy and that he had kids in the area, i told him we r in the middle of no where and i was swerving so i could see around him, cuz he was driin 30 ina 55 but with all the turns i couldnt get a plcae to pass, i flipped him off and passed him after he got back in his truch,haha yeah real tough i know..........
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Yea, Neum was about to, and the thing is he can get kinda vocal in the car towards other drivers and I usually just sit there and don't say anything but this time I was swearing right along with him. I don't swear a lot but in this situation it was just insane.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

yeah i was scared i was gonna get hit from behind, there was a curve right behind where he stopped us, by the end of it, there was like 8 cars on a 2lane highway waiting for this idiot to keep going, how they knew to stop on the other side of the curve idk, but thank God
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

"nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    same thing happen to me in the black hills, this guy with a mullet got out and yelled at me said i was driving crazy............
    Should have told him that you'd rather drive crazy, than drive around with a crazy haircut. :grin:

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Yea, Neum was about to, and the thing is he can get kinda vocal in the car towards other drivers and I usually just sit there and don't say anything but this time I was swearing right along with him. I don't swear a lot but in this situation it was just insane.
    Doesn't anyone "moon" people anymore?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast