Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?

    Does anyone listen to a certain artist, or song, that they wouldn't be caught dead admitting to a friend?

    Well, one of my favorite artists is Madonna, and specifically, a couple of songs: "Material Girl" and "Ray of Light".

    Anyone else?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  2. #2
    bearitall Guest

    Re: Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Does anyone listen to a certain artist, or song, that they wouldn't be caught dead admitting to a friend?

    Well, one of my favorite artists is Madonna, and specifically, a couple of songs: "Material Girl" and "Ray of Light".

    Anyone else?
    I think everyone is afraid or too embarrassed to post theirs. LOL

  3. #3
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?


    Off the top of my head, Jon Bon Jovi. I think that he has a lot of song writing talent, but he gets a lot of crap being a hair band from the 80's.

  4. #4
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?

    "bearitall" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Does anyone listen to a certain artist, or song, that they wouldn't be caught dead admitting to a friend?

    Well, one of my favorite artists is Madonna, and specifically, a couple of songs: "Material Girl" and "Ray of Light".

    Anyone else?
    I think everyone is afraid or too embarrassed to post theirs. LOL
    Come on, wimps! Show a little guts!
    ;D ;D ;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  5. #5
    Property0f's Avatar
    Property0f is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    436

    Re: Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?

    Kelly Clarkson baby..

    haha. Its an inside joke between my friends.

  6. #6
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?

    "Property0f" wrote:
    Kelly Clarkson baby..

    haha. Its an inside joke between my friends.
    She is HOT!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  7. #7
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Property0f" wrote:
    Kelly Clarkson baby..

    haha. Its an inside joke between my friends.
    She is HOT!
    That she is!

    I have two...I think. First is Panic! At the Disco. I like them, but I guess they're considered emo, which isn't me.

    Second is some Broadway stuff. Avenue Q and Wicked were both great musicals, so I've been known to listen to that from time to time. I won't admit it to many though, lol.

  8. #8
    bearitall Guest

    Re: Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Property0f" wrote:
    Kelly Clarkson baby..

    haha. Its an inside joke between my friends.
    She is HOT!
    That she is!

    I have two...I think. First is Panic! At the Disco. I like them, but I guess they're considered emo, which isn't me.

    Second is some Broadway stuff. Avenue Q and Wicked were both great musicals, so I've been known to listen to that from time to time. I won't admit it to many though, lol.
    Yeah Ltrey...your secret is safe here with the other 7,000 PPOers... wink! wink!

  9. #9
    bearitall Guest

    Re: Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?

    Does it really make a difference what chicks listen too?
    I don't care what others think...my collection includes everything from Bach and Beethoven to Metallica and Pantera...and everything in between...country, rap, jazz, musicals, hair bands, (No boy bands though :), hip hop, pop, etc.

    I listen to what fits the mood and don't care who is around... :P

  10. #10
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?

    "bearitall" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Property0f" wrote:
    Kelly Clarkson baby..

    haha. Its an inside joke between my friends.
    She is HOT!
    That she is!

    I have two...I think. First is Panic! At the Disco. I like them, but I guess they're considered emo, which isn't me.

    Second is some Broadway stuff. Avenue Q and Wicked were both great musicals, so I've been known to listen to that from time to time. I won't admit it to many though, lol.
    Yeah Ltrey...your secret is safe here with the other 7,000 PPOers... wink! wink!
    LOL...makes sense right?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guilty Pleasure (Music)
    By Sajid28 in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 08:29 AM
  2. Scott Pleads guilty
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:21 AM
  3. Guilty Before Proven Innocent?
    By kevoncox in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:44 PM
  4. EJ Guilty of Drunken Driving
    By VikingsTw in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 10:50 AM
  5. Mixon Guilty
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-23-2004, 06:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •