Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Do you Google?

  1. #21
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Do you Google?

    go to blingo.com you can search as many times as you want but only your first 25 searches each day you can win. It tends to be pretty random so searching over and over will not increase your chances. i have been using it about a month and a half and half/ Most of the prizes they give out are the gift certificates and movie tiockest but they give out one big prize each week. Like Plasma TV's, Cars, Cash, vacations. But I have seen 100 Gift cards, Ipods

  2. #22
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Do you Google?

    Is it one of those deals where you have to sign up for 100 things before you can claim your prize?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #23
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: Do you Google?

    Yeah, what's the catch? How can they possibly make money? Do you have to use a screen name or sign up or anything?

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  4. #24
    x-ray jeff's Avatar
    x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    812

    Re: Do you Google?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "x-ray" wrote:
    I'm not sure, but I think google is a real big number-even more than a brazilian.
    this is the first thing you get when you Google brazilian
    Only when Moderate SafeSearch is turned on.
    Turn it off and you get a whole new array of pics that can't be posted here... ;D

    Also, FYI, the number googol is the number 1 followed by 100 zeros.
    10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,
    000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000
    So how much is a brazilian?

  5. #25
    tjohnson's Avatar
    tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    552

    Re: Do you Google?

    "PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    I google everything. When Im not researching something Im googling "google"

    PS google.com sucks
    I use one of the three in order before i check out google.com

    1. www.google.ca (CANADA!!!)
    2. www.google.co.uk (United Kingdom)
    3. www.google.co.jp (Japan ;D. I may not be able to read the stuff but its still better than google america)


    whats the difference?

    How do ya like them apples?!

  6. #26
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Do you Google?

    "x-ray" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "x-ray" wrote:
    I'm not sure, but I think google is a real big number-even more than a brazilian.
    this is the first thing you get when you Google brazilian
    Only when Moderate SafeSearch is turned on.
    Turn it off and you get a whole new array of pics that can't be posted here... ;D

    Also, FYI, the number googol is the number 1 followed by 100 zeros.
    10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,
    000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000
    So how much is a brazilian?
    Free.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #27
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Do you Google?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Free.
    You wish.



    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #28
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Do you Google?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Free.
    You wish.



    =Z=
    If you wanted to get laid in Brazil and you didn't you have serious problems.
    There isn't another place on the planet that I know of that has so many beautiful women that are into casual sex.
    So, yes, it is free if you decide to partake.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Do you Google?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    If you wanted to get laid in Brazil and you didn't you have serious problems.
    There isn't another place on the planet that I know of that has so many beautiful women that are into casual sex.
    So, yes, it is free if you decide to partake.
    We talked about this a week ago.
    I know all of that.
    YOU are the one who is going to go to Brazil and avoid the hot and easy women.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Do you Google?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    If you wanted to get laid in Brazil and you didn't you have serious problems.
    There isn't another place on the planet that I know of that has so many beautiful women that are into casual sex.
    So, yes, it is free if you decide to partake.
    We talked about this a week ago.
    I know all of that.
    YOU are the one who is going to go to Brazil and avoid the hot and easy women.

    =Z=
    I will not partake in sex, just the eye candy.
    I have very important work to do, I have to finish a research project so I can write another journal article that four other people will read.
    I really need to re-prioritize now that I think about it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Even Google is sexist
    By i_bleed_purple in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:03 AM
  2. G1 from Google
    By Vikes_King in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 09:16 PM
  3. What happens when Google throws a party...
    By NodakPaul in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:06 PM
  4. Why Google?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 06:05 PM
  5. Google Earth
    By YogidAbEAR in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 12:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •