Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do we have

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Do we have

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Singer,

What if she was eating Crackers and Cheeeeeeese?....LOL
    Nothing wrong with eating cheese. Besides, cheese doesn't leave crumbs in the bed! :lol:

Cheese, it's not just for cheesedick Packer fans anymore;

Did you know California is the leading dairy state? Or that California makes more Monterey Jack than any other state? Could it be happy cows also make great cheese in greater quantities? Read on for more Real California Cheese facts.

California produced 1.99 billion pounds of cheese in 2004 and is the second largest U.S. cheese producing state. It is projected to soon be the largest producer.

California produces one out of every five pounds of cheese made in the U.S.

California is the country's largest milk producer and in 2004 produced 36.4 billion pounds. Fortysix percent of all California cow's milk goes to make California cheese.

California has more than 50 cheesemakers who produce 250 different varieties and styles of cheese.

California cheese production in 2004 was, by major types of cheese: 45 percent Mozzarella, 27 percent Cheddar, 15 percent Monterey Jack, 4 percent Hispanic, 3 percent Parmesan, 2 percent Provolone, 4 percent Other types. (CDFA)

U.S. per capita cheese consumption was 31.2 pounds in 2004. (USDA)

Per capita cheese consumption has increased by more than six pounds since 1990, more than 13 pounds since 1980, and more than 19 pounds since 1970. (USDA)

California is the largest producer of Hispanicstyle cheeses. In 2004, California produced 89.1 million pounds of Hispanicstyle cheese in more than 25 varieties and styles.

California produces more Monterey Jack than any other state. Monterey Jack is a "California Original," a descendent of a type of cheese produced in the California missions more than 200 years ago. In 2004, California produced approximately 291.1 million pounds of Jack cheese.

California is the country's leading producer of Mozzarella and in 2004 produced 30 percent of the Mozzarella made in the U.S.

California produces 19.5 percent of the Cheddar made in the U.S.

California produces 100 types of spiced and flavored cheeses.

The Real California Cheese seal certifies that a cheese is natural cheese, made in California exclusively from California milk.

November 2005

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Man I would love to have those 2 lezbo cheerleaders on our squad!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Man I would love to have those 2 lezbo cheerleaders on our squad!
    im quiet happy we dont. they are an embrassment to the team and the panther organization.,
    We're bringing purple back.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    They might not be the best looking, but they are hired for talent, not looks.
    Right...because everyone knows that NFL cheerleaders have some of the most difficult and complex routines that can be performed. :roll:

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    They might not be the best looking, but they are hired for talent, not looks.
    Right...because everyone knows that NFL cheerleaders have some of the most difficult and complex routines that can be performed. :roll:
    Have you ever dated one? Trust me some of the ones I've been with have some pretty complex manuovers!

"singersp" wrote:
    Have you ever dated one? Trust me some of the ones I've been with have some pretty complex manuovers!
    :la: :la: :la:

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Singer,

Vermont makes some dam good cheese also......I love the cheeder that comes out of that state........The Sharper the better....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    I knew you'd like that. California has got some hot looking babes out there, your just trying to rub it in. :lol:

"singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    I knew you'd like that. California has got some hot looking babes out there, your just trying to rub it in. :lol:
    Well...all except those Oakland women.

I have to agree. My daughters dance teacher is a Viking cheerleader. Sorry to say it but nobody thinks she is more than just OK. At least she can dance :smile:

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast