Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dirty cop

Del Rio Guest

Re: Dirty cop

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    u wouldnt like any of the pigs here ultra.. trust me.. they bust u for anything and try to fine u for just skatin or something.. its ***.. i do appreciate that they help though dont get me wrong

I sympathize with you on some level. My brother in law is a cop magnet mostly because he lives in a very small town. If you do something wrong they write your name in the paper so all the old people can read about it.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

CAN A MOD GET ON THIS THREAD QUICKLY? THE COMMENT BY VIKES4LIFE AND THE OTHER F*CKING IDIOT ARE THE EXACT REASONS WHY THERE SHOULD BE AN AGE REQUIREMENT ON THIS SITE. THE THING IS I DON'T NEED TO WEAR MY BADGE TO GAIN SELF-RESPECT NOR DID I BECOME A COP TO OBTAIN IT. I WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR 13 YEAR OLD PIMPLED FACE WITHOUT THE UNIFORM VIKES4LIFE. 99% OF THE COPS I WORK WITH WOULD LAY DOWN THEIR LIFE FOR YOUR IMMATURE ASS INCLUDING ME SO STFU.

HERE WE GO....I HATE ALL MECHANICS! I REALLY DO! I THINK THEIR ALL CROOKED AND WERE PICKED ON IN HIGH SCHOOL BECAUSE ALL OF THEM ARE NO GOOD AND RIP PEOPLE OFF. I SAY THIS BECAUSE AT ONE TIME IN MY LIFE I WAS WRONGED BY ONE MECHANIC (OUT OF THE THOUSANDS IN THIS COUNTRY). THEREFORE SINCE ONE MECHANIC DID ME WRONG...ALL OF THEM ARE BAD! I AM 13 YEARS OLD, HAVE PIMPLES ON MY FACE, AND MY DEFINITION OF MUSIC IS THE KOTTEN MOUTH KINGS (AKA WALKING ICE CREAM SANDWICHES). WHO AM I?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Thank God none of you hate lawyers!!!

I will go on record as saying that I have had my share of run-ins with police officers...but I will also say that it is always an individual thing as to whether they are nice or not...to clump all individuals of a certain group into one class is stupid...both from an ignorance standpoint and from a respect standpoint. Heck, there are probably more A$$HOLES per capita in MY profession than any other, but it doesn't mean that I am one. I will say this for our law enforcement, firefighting and military personnel...no other profession puts so much on the line every day...and for that they deserve the utmost respect from all of us who benefit from the jobs that they do. Yeah, I get mad when I get a ticket...but I usually deserved it anyway, so what I am really mad at is the fact that I got caught. If you think about it, you will come to the same conclusion.

Show some respect...this board may be fairly anonymous, but that doesn't give anyone the license to dis what someone else does for a living...especially if it is a profession that we all benefit so much from...whether we realize it or not. Save the insults for Packer fans (except Los)!!!

Let the lawyer jokes commence!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

IBTL

Well considering how I have heard on here and other places how if someone tends to listen to the wrong kind of music, or dress the wrong kind of way. I can see why a few of you would be so defensive when it comes to the police.

No doubt some of them abuse their powers, and everyone suffers. But like a lot of people have said you can't judge them all. Better take it case by case. By no means should you tolerate any sort of BS from anyone regardless of uniform. But giving them respect upfront and the benifit of the doubt could go a long way to improving your situation.

Unless of course you listen to rap, or break the law..........

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

lock it, this is getting bad...

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

"josdin00" wrote:
    Now come on, you know that's no more true than saying all Packer fans are stupid. Okay, bad example.

You know that's no more true than saying all NFL players are druggies. Yes, there are a few people in that profession that will meet that discription, but the majority won't. It's just that the bad ones get all the publicity.

Feel free to be as angry as you want at this jerk, but don't condemn a whole profession for the acts of a few.

oh and I missed this post...intelligent life is bestowed upon me.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    That's right the guy deserves what's coming to him. I hope he rots in jail. Just pisses me off that this happens all the time and when it's a cop as the suspect all of a sudden it's newsworthy.

We had a guy the other night (NOT A COP I MIGHT ADD AND CERTAINLY NOT NEWSWORTHY) rape a four year old girl (his neice by the way). When mom calls the police the (NON-NEWSWORTHY RAPIST) pours comet and bleach on the girls face to keep her quiet ultimately killing the four year old.

But hey what's new with cops these days? Did one hit a suspect with a baton? If he did it should be on the front page!
    THAT dude needs to be tortured until he begs for mercy...and then tortured some more!!! What an inhuman pile of cow dung!!! Throw him into the general population in a state penitentiary and let them have at him...he wouldn't last five minutes!

bryonfos is offline Starter

Anytime I have had a problem with a police officer, I am extremely polite and do what they say. I get treated fairly and respectfully in return. Sugar is better than salt in this case.
    The only thing worse than a Packer is a Cowboy

Congrats on the C!!!

bryonfos is offline Starter

Thank you! Here I didn't think anyone liked me.
    The only thing worse than a Packer is a Cowboy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast