Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty cop

BigPep11 is offline Rookie

Dirty cop

I'm from mason city iowa and a police officer from my home town was convicted of assault with intent of sexual abuse today. He was accused of raping a girl in my class that i knew real well heres the link, hes a real scum bag.

Globe Gazette

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Dirty cop

Wow, not fun. I'm sorry to hear that. He definately deserves to be put away for a loooong time.

When I saw the thread title I thought it would have been posted by Zimtwister! :lol:

Del Rio Guest

People that abuse their authority position need to be castraded, tazered, and shot in the cranium with a rubber bullet.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

That's right the guy deserves what's coming to him. I hope he rots in jail. Just pisses me off that this happens all the time and when it's a cop as the suspect all of a sudden it's newsworthy.

We had a guy the other night (NOT A COP I MIGHT ADD AND CERTAINLY NOT NEWSWORTHY) rape a four year old girl (his neice by the way). When mom calls the police the (NON-NEWSWORTHY RAPIST) pours comet and bleach on the girls face to keep her quiet ultimately killing the four year old.

But hey what's new with cops these days? Did one hit a suspect with a baton? If he did it should be on the front page!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    People that abuse their authority position need to be castraded, tazered, and shot in the cranium with a rubber bullet.
    Drawn and quartered!

(consisting of: dragging to the place of execution, hung (but removed before death), disembowled while having their genitalia and entrails burned before their eyes, beheaded, and cut into 4 pieces)

Gotta love ancient execution methods. THAT would make people think twice before raping or sexually assaulting someone. :lol:

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Cops are a-holes.....being a cop in small towns is just a job that dead beat losers like that guy get cuz they're too stupid and immature to go to college and they think being a cop is a good way to get back at locals they hate.....plus they like the power trip.....f**k that guy and every other small town Jethro-pig!!!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Del Rio Guest

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    That's right the guy deserves what's coming to him. I hope he rots in jail. Just pisses me off that this happens all the time and when it's a cop as the suspect all of a sudden it's newsworthy.

We had a guy the other night (NOT A COP I MIGHT ADD AND CERTAINLY NOT NEWSWORTHY) rape a four year old girl (his neice by the way). When mom calls the police the (NON-NEWSWORTHY RAPIST) pours comet and bleach on the girls face to keep her quiet ultimately killing the four year old.

But hey what's new with cops these days? Did one hit a suspect with a baton? If he did it should be on the front page!
    People are forced to trust our lives to you guys, forced to trust that we will always be dealt with in the correct manner and that doesn't always happen. When it doesn't it is newsworthy, because it is a violation on so many levels and it effects everyone.

If some uncle rapes and kills his niece, a mom watching the news may clutch her daughter and be thankful to have her, and thankful that she has no uncles. A cop does that it's news because it could happen to anyone. There is a sense of helplessness and vunerability there.

There are a lot of good stories about the police too, at least here in my state there are.

Brother and I are fixing a flat tire on my truck on the side of the road. Cop pulls over comes up I ask him how he is doing, he replies "better then you I guess" He asks for ID I ask him why. Apparently some cops think they are gods, I asked politely. He turns in to a raging dick that if he wasn't wearing a uniform I would have been likely to beat his ass. I stood up to get my wallet out of my pocket...... I have never been pulled over for anything. My god damn grandpa was the chief of police in my city.

Anyway stand up, cop says you're pretty big guy, but today wouldn't be a good day to try anything stupid. I say there is enough stupidity here allready apparently, all hell breaks lose. Another cop car pulls up. The other cop was nice as hell. I told him the story he listened to it. And calmed the other cop down. He's got nothing I go home. He was just a class A dick head.

Point is there is a boundry there that police have access to a boundry of vunerability. That shouldn't be f****d with. And if it is they need to be tazered in the gonads.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Now come on, you know that's no more true than saying all Packer fans are stupid. Okay, bad example.

You know that's no more true than saying all NFL players are druggies. Yes, there are a few people in that profession that will meet that discription, but the majority won't. It's just that the bad ones get all the publicity.

Feel free to be as angry as you want at this jerk, but don't condemn a whole profession for the acts of a few.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"audioghost" wrote:
    Cops are a-holes.....being a cop in small towns is just a job that dead beat losers like that guy get cuz they're too stupid and immature to go to college and they think being a cop is a good way to get back at locals they hate.....plus they like the power trip.....f**k that guy and every other small town Jethro-pig!!!
    :roll: :stfu:

Del Rio Guest

I have cops scattered throuout my family. I respect what they do.

But I also understand they are in a position of power and when that is abused it should be punished as harshly as possible, any position of power.

Child abuse, Judges, cops, government anything. Teachers you name it if you violate that trust then do Darwin a favor and die.

Other then that Cops are just dandy with me. And I'm not talking about hitting some druged out loony with your night stick because he wont get on the ground and may or may not have a needle he's gonna stick you with. Do what you gotta do, but don't abuse that power. And it happens in everything not just law enforcement.

As far as Audioghost he is gonna have to back himself up because that was something else...........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast