Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    did you miss me?

    hey all. its been a while since ive been on her. two a days will do that to ya but since there windibng down id figured its time to drop in and see how my vikings buddies are doing. ha as if. i just wanted to see the true HOF thread
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: did you miss me?

    Sorry.
    Didn't even realize you were gone.
    :'(

    How is the team looking?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: did you miss me?

    NOPE!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: did you miss me?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Sorry.
    Didn't even realize you were gone.

    :'(

    How is the team looking?
    dont worry mardo im sure few did lol the team is gellingreally well and coming together and im so pumped only 11 days till our first game. but thats what two adays are all about coming together and getting stronger. as for you cajun you can go shove a rusty pipe up you ass.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: did you miss me?

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Sorry.
    Didn't even realize you were gone.

    :'(

    How is the team looking?
    dont worry mardo im sure few did lol the team is gellingreally well and coming together and im so pumped only 11 days till our first game. but thats what two adays are all about coming together and getting stronger. as for you cajun you can go shove a rusty pipe up you jiggly butt.
    I'll leave the kinky anal play to the likes of you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: did you miss me?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Sorry.
    Didn't even realize you were gone.

    :'(

    How is the team looking?
    dont worry mardo im sure few did lol the team is gellingreally well and coming together and im so pumped only 11 days till our first game. but thats what two adays are all about coming together and getting stronger. as for you cajun you can go shove a rusty pipe up you jiggly butt.
    I'll leave the kinky anal play to the likes of you!
    hey the only reason i do it is cus your moms into it. oh snap zing zing zing jm
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: did you miss me?

    We missed you woo.
    But don't worry, the next time you are in our sites, we wont. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: did you miss me?

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Sorry.
    Didn't even realize you were gone.

    :'(

    How is the team looking?
    dont worry mardo im sure few did lol the team is gellingreally well and coming together and im so pumped only 11 days till our first game. but thats what two adays are all about coming together and getting stronger. as for you cajun you can go shove a rusty pipe up you jiggly butt.
    I'll leave the kinky anal play to the likes of you!
    hey the only reason i do it is cus your moms into it. oh snap zing zing zing jm
    My mom wouldn't have you if you were the last man on earth...the same as the rest of the world female population feels.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: did you miss me?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    We missed you woo.
    But don't worry, the next time you are in our sites, we wont. ;D
    \

    ROTFFLMMFAO!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: did you miss me?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    We missed you woo.
    But don't worry, the next time you are in our sites, we wont. ;D
    i thought i heard a loud boom the other day! lol
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Try not to miss me..
    By Vikes_King in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 08:38 AM
  2. Miss Michigan Crowned Miss America
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 10:02 PM
  3. Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 03:35 PM
  4. I miss him...
    By baumy300 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. Did I miss something?
    By renovikesfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 01:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •