Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Did you do stupid stuff as a teenager?

I spent more time suspended from school than in it! Guess that's why I'm going to school now!
    ;D
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Here's a story of something stupid or at least unfortunate from when I was 17.

Every Sunday, we had huge 11 on 11 pickup games of football behind the high school on one of the team's practice fields.
    No pads or anything, but basically all of the rules of 11 on 11 football, there was linemen, punts, etc.
    Anyhow, I was on defense, and even though I was only about 185 at the time, I usually played D-line in those games, because it was more fun than being in coverage.
    The QB scrambled to his right, I broke off my block,
    met him right around the line of scrimmage, and with his momentum and my momentum, I essentially picked him up and spun him around, throwing him to the ground.
    Now as he was going to the ground, his feet flew up, and I took a spike right to the gonads.
    For some reason, I didn't even flinch, even though it hurt like hell, I just kind of sucked it up, and didn't even go down for a minute, I just held my breath, and kept on playing.

I woke up the next morning to find my junk black and blue beyond belief and swollen.
    I could only walk like a cowboy who had been on his horse too long.
    I tried to go to school and tough it out, but lasted only a couple hours before I called my mom.
    They took me to the hospital, where I was checked out.
    There was concern that I might have done something to cause a testacle to leak, so they ordered an ultra sound (yeah the thing they do on a pregnant lady's stomach), but on my bits.
    So, a little while later, they have me set up and this old lady puts some warm gel on my stuff and starts slowing moving the ultrasound thing around.
    I couldn't fight it, nature took over, and although I was in no way excited or turned on,
    it appeared as otherwise.
    So after she's done, she leaves the room, but the swelling would not subside.
    A few minutes later, she returned to the room with about 3 other doctors / medical professionals.

I've never been so embarrassed in my life.
    On the bright side, I think I got 3 days off school, but I had to carry around a water bottle filled with warm water to keep on my stuff.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

"WVV" wrote:
    Why Teens Do Stupid Things
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20061217/sc_livescience/whyteensdostupidthings
    Yes.
    -Sno

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"JDogg926" wrote:

Every Sunday, we had huge 11 on 11 pickup games of football behind the high school on one of the team's practice fields.
    No pads or anything, but basically all of the rules of 11 on 11 football, there was linemen, punts, etc.
    Anyhow, I was on defense, and even though I was only about 185 at the time, I usually played D-line in those games, because it was more fun than being in coverage.
    met him right around the line of scrimmage, and with his momentum and my momentum, I essentially picked him up and spun him around, throwing him to the ground.
    Now as he was going to the ground, his feet flew up, and I took a spike right to the gonads.
    For some reason, I didn't even flinch, even though it hurt like hell, I just kind of sucked it up, and didn't even go down for a minute, I just held my breath, and kept on playing.

I woke up the next morning to find my junk black and blue beyond belief and swollen.
    I tried to go to school and tough it out, but lasted only a couple hours before I called my mom.
    There was concern that I might have done something to cause a testacle to leak, so they ordered an ultra sound (yeah the thing they do on a pregnant lady's stomach), but on my bits.
    So, a little while later, they have me set up and this old lady puts some warm gel on my stuff and starts slowing moving the ultrasound thing around.
    I couldn't fight it, nature took over, and although I was in no way excited or turned on,
    A few minutes later, she returned to the room with about 3 other doctors / medical professionals.

On the bright side, I think I got 3 days off school, but I had to carry around a water bottle filled with warm water to keep on my stuff.
    That is freakin hilarious!
    That was always my worst fear when going in for physicals and what not when I was younger.
    Did the old lady say anything to you?
    She was probably thinking "dang, I still got it!".

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

That is freakin hilarious!
    That was always my worst fear when going in for physicals and what not when I was younger.
    Did the old lady say anything to you?
    She was probably thinking "dang, I still got it!".
    No she didn't say anything, and it wouldn't have been so bad, but it was the fact that when she returned with others, the private was still standing at full attention.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

That would be so embarassing.
    ;D

1800CULPEPPER is offline Starter

I met my Wife, does that count as Stupid? Just kidding. I have been a Saint my whole life. Church Boy, like Peyton Manning.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it!!

The moral of the story:
    Always wear a cup, even if it is just a pickup game.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    I spent more time suspended from school than in it! Guess that's why I'm going to school now!
    ;D
    She's a rebel and she'll never ever be any good
    She's a rebel and she'll never ever be understood...

BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Once when I was at bandcamp...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast