Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    DENMARK? Who are they?

    It's called a "friendly", but there's nothing friendly about it when these two get together from some international soccer action.

    http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_281616.html

    I feel sorry for our Danish friends for how they are going to suffer this Sunday as they watch the USA trod all over their national team.


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    VikingDane is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10

    Re: DENMARK? Who are they?

    Hehe it is not THE national team playing, it is the national league team playing, to explain the players must play in Denmark, and to be frank the level of our national league just isn't that high.

    However good luck matees :-)

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: DENMARK? Who are they?

    "VikingDane" wrote:
    Hehe it is not THE national team playing, it is the national league team playing, to explain the players must play in Denmark, and to be frank the level of our national league just isn't that high.

    However good luck matees :-)
    Oh dear.
    Well then, we'd better CRUSH you all, lest we prove once again that the US ain't really good at soccer.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: DENMARK? Who are they?

    Good luck trying to beat our B-Team. I'm sure it'll be a good match-up for you.

    They allways makes a tour in January with a league team, to give the national coaches a change to evaluate the next best players, when it's too cold to play here anyway.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: DENMARK? Who are they?

    "cogitans" wrote:
    Good luck trying to beat our B-Team. I'm sure it'll be a good match-up for you.
    3-1!
    USA USA USA!

    http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_281632.html

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: DENMARK? Who are they?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Good luck trying to beat our B-Team. I'm sure it'll be a good match-up for you.
    3-1!
    USA USA USA!

    http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_281632.html

    =Z=
    Yeah I watched the game.

    It were actually pretty even, but the Danes played like crap defensively.

    Good start for the new USA coach though.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Similar Threads

  1. Greetings from Denmark
    By Chuck Taylor in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 06:18 PM
  2. American stars on their way to Parken (Denmark)
    By cogitans in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •