Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Del Rio just hit 4Gs

This will be anniversary #5.

Trust me I wont get in trouble over the Raiders. If it was a Viking game it would be tough.

We are going out to dinner and I'm done cuddling that's the reason I have two kids. I'm getting snipped if this one is a girl. She's not big on presents or surprises. She just doesn't care that much. If she does get flowers she wants them to be for something mundane like in the middle of a month that has nothing significant about it.

She's been pretty sick. I am half tempted to take my son and go to a friends house so she can rest and relax with some peace and quite for the evening.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Congrats big del! Here's to 4,000 more!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    4000!!!???

What a lazy bastard Del Rio is.

He thinks he's some kind of expert, I think he just has a lot of time on his hands.
    You gotta bring back that sig, it was one of the best. Maybe we can have webby program it so it increases with your posts!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Congratz on the 4k Dell. Well, I think anyway, can you buy something after you type out 4k posts?
    The thing about your 4k posts, is, about half of them still have ricochets flying around, and the troll's are still ducking. Or running.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:

Trust me I wont get in trouble over the Raiders. If it was a Viking game it would be tough.

We are going out to dinner and I'm done cuddling that's the reason I have two kids. I'm getting snipped if this one is a girl. She's not big on presents or surprises. She just doesn't care that much. If she does get flowers she wants them to be for something mundane like in the middle of a month that has nothing significant about it.

She's been pretty sick. I am half tempted to take my son and go to a friends house so she can rest and relax with some peace and quite for the evening.
    Just make sure that they don't slip when they snip...you don't want to end up a eunich...or worse! :shock:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

Just make sure that they don't slip when they snip...you don't want to end up a eunich...or worse! :shock:
    yep they might mistake you for an Iggles fan :grin:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Del Rio Guest

My son has decided running is his favorite mode of transportation, but his depth perception hasn't caught up to him yet so he runs into everything. It is stressing me out man, the kid is crazy. He'll run into a wall and just laugh his ass off. Now I have another one on the way so I'm risking the slippage it is worth it for a little sanity.

Ultra- I talked with Webby about making that happen and he said he may have figured something out. So that is a work in progress. :grin: that is about the funniest quote I have ever heard lol.

I'm just a negative person, last season someone on here told me I would get more joy from the games if I bought into everything and just really let go of any negativity. So I did and as a result it gave me a very strong desire to talk a lot of shit, specifically to people from other teams that come to talk smack. I understand that getting enjoyment out of verbally abusing people on the internet is pretty sad. I do it anyways because I'm a sad sad individual.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I liken it to making yourself feel that much better! :grin:

Del Rio Guest

Yeah I used to go home and cry now I go home and feel great about myself. Especially if I had the opportunity to be a jerk on the internet.

Maybe I made fun of a disabled person? Maybe a fat kid who just happens to like the bears?

Maybe a very smart person who has a PHD and drives an H2?

Who knows!! The possibilities are endless!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Del Rio - I have found it really sharpens your skills to practice by looking in the mirror and flexing!!! I won't tell you what to wear but you have the freedom to do it however you like. Then once you have your verbal arsenal and your jedi type skills honed to perfection get on your computer and reduce that little girl in pigtails to a lump of blubbering flesh. I don't recommend that for everyone, if you are not a trained professionial like me or maybe Del Rio stay away from this practice and just drink heavily and be beligerant. That is almost as effective!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast