Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Del finish your post???

Dang I was waiting for Del to tell us what the bunny hugger said after viewing an awesome elk steak lunch and the post gets locked. Please finish up the post Del :sad:

Del Rio Guest

Re: Del finish your post???

It's been fairly active here today. I didn't wear any witty shirts or anything. I did have some left over steak and she huffed and went into the break room.

When she came out she came over and said "it's the strangest thing, you guys have a break room and no one uses it."

I told her it sounded like the perfect place for her to hang out.

She then went onto some speel about us getting along and me not respecting her space. I don't really remember too much because I was playing space invader at the time which really got her going.

She e-mailed me a list of things "we" need to work on. She requests I take down HALF of my dead animal pictures. She requests I do not eat meat in my cubicle. She requests that I NOT TELL hunting stories in my cube........LMFAO.....

Oh god, I love it. Yesterday my good friend came over to my area and was asking where he could hunt coyote for cash. So I tell him. I hear her over there griping. I was telling him to call them in you just use a dying rabit call. I have one in my toolbox in my truck. She stormed over and was getting all pissy and called my boss. He basically told her to stfu.

Now my plan is to bring the rabit call into work and let it run (it is a recording.)

I think she might have a meltdown. SO I am kind of hesitant. I talked to my lead and he said he would move her begining next week down the hall so I wouldn't have to deal with it. I may need to get her a going away present.

Del Rio Guest

I've never met a person quite like her.

Very confrontational. The first day she was here, even I was in so much shock I couldn't react to the crap she was saying. That's saying a lot for me because I pretty much say whatever the hell I'm thinking whenever I think it.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Man, what a head-job that gal is!

She emailed you a list of things you 2 need to work on? Thats just blows my mind that somebody would do that! How much wrok do you 2 even do together? Is your job dependant on her at all or vice versa?

Because the people I work around that do not have any bearing on my job I could give 2 craps what the heck they do. Man...that is weird!

You should bring in a really juicy/raw steak. Man sure it is bleeding a little. Get a bib too! Just let all the juices run down your face. Make sure a big wad of steak is stuck between your front teeth too. Then go ask her if you have anything on your face! :razz:

Got any raccoon or other pelts around? Put it on your head and secure it with a rubberband. Ask her what she thinks of your new winter hat!

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Del, I have truly enjoyed hearing this play out. I have worked with someone just like her. I think its so amazing that people like that always end up right next to people like us. The girl I worked with got fired when she put in a complaint about me and even people who didn't really like me had my back and said it was all bs. Its good to know that those people usually don't get ahead. Thanks for this story. I have loved every post

[color=red]

Thats freakin awesome. I wish I could have been there being a hunter I'd have lost it on her lmao she would be in an institution after I got done with her lmao...

Del Rio Guest

Ultra,

Yeah it's kind of an assembly line of graphics in a way that one person does something then it gets passed along.

The desks are arranged so the work flows effectively and efficiently, so it is saying a lot that she is being moved down the hall.

I doubt the story is over, I plan on playing my coyote call tomorrow morning. Gonna have Jeff (coworker) stop by, he wants to borrow it. I will of course HAVE To show him how it works. I will explain that it doesn't hurt to shoot a couple cotton tail and lay them around the recorder....

:twisted:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Too bad Jeff did not want to borrow a knife.

You could bring in a rabbit and show him how it works! :grin:

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

"Del Rio" wrote:
    She e-mailed me a list of things "we" need to work on. She requests I take down HALF of my dead animal pictures. She requests I do not eat meat in my cubicle. She requests that I NOT TELL hunting stories in my cube........LMFAO.....
    I would take down half of your animal pictures to appease her, and request that she place them up in her cube to appease you. That way you are both trying, and will feel more comfortable when your work coincides with each other...

Del Rio Guest

"ryanmurphy" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I would take down half of your animal pictures to appease her, and request that she place them up in her cube to appease you. That way you are both trying, and will feel more comfortable when your work coincides with each other...
    LMAO I'm writing the e-mail right now...............

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast