Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66
  1. #21
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Del appreciation thread

    Bump for the night crew. If you've seen the latest on the Hall of Shame thread, you have to post here.

    [color=red]

  2. #22
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Del appreciation thread

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    Bump for the night crew. If you've seen the latest on the Hall of Shame thread, you have to post here.
    That was hilarious. That was one of the bet yet Del.

  3. #23
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Del appreciation thread



    Tell me that isn't funny.

  4. #24
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Del appreciation thread

    Hooray for Del!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    87

    Re: Del appreciation thread

    Del is the greatest!

  6. #26
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Del appreciation thread

    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    Del is the greatest!
    Hi, Amth!!!!!

    I'll tell Del you said that.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  7. #27
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Del appreciation thread

    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    Del is the greatest!
    I see you changed your favorite player from Brett Favre to Zach Thomas LMFAO!!!!

    Jesus........I told you via PM you were good at what you do. Why they continue to powder your ass is beyond me.

    Enjoy your stay.

  8. #28
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Del appreciation thread

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    Del is the greatest!
    Hi, Amth!!!!!

    I'll tell Del you said that.
    He's ok.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    87

    Re: Del appreciation thread

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    Del is the greatest!
    I see you changed your favorite player from Brett Favre to Zach Thomas LMFAO!!!!

    Jesus........I told you via PM you were good at what you do. Why they continue to powder your jiggly butt is beyond me.

    Enjoy your stay.
    It still makes me laugh that you think I'm some sort of super troll :lol: Get over me dude... this man crush really isn't healthy.

  10. #30
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Del appreciation thread

    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    Del is the greatest!
    I see you changed your favorite player from Brett Favre to Zach Thomas LMFAO!!!!

    Jesus........I told you via PM you were good at what you do. Why they continue to powder your jiggly butt is beyond me.

    Enjoy your stay.
    It still makes me laugh that you think I'm some sort of super troll :lol: Get over me dude... this man crush really isn't healthy.
    You know you can have more then one favorite player "dude" you should leave old Favre up there with Zach.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Official: "Sidney Crosby Appreciation Thread"
    By i_bleed_purple in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 12:00 PM
  2. Brett Favre Appreciation Thread
    By LaBonBon in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 07:18 AM
  3. "The Official" Al Pacino Appreciation Thread
    By Vikes_King in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 02:41 PM
  4. The official Singersp appreciation thread.
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 08:28 PM
  5. Defense Appreciation Thread
    By VikemanX84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 01:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •