Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him

"Vikeman" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    LOL GOOD!!

Not a fan of hunting.. I dont get why people think sitting in a tree for hours in the cold is fun and most of the time not seeing anything

And if you do you get a couple shots off at an animal.. I would just shoot at targets seems funner I can control everything

Not nagging on hunting... I just find it boring and pointless unless you are doing it for the need of food
    Don't have a problem with hunting--just the fact that they call it a sport.
    In most cases in sports, the "game" begins on even playing field.
    If it were truly a "sport," they would chase the animal down, tackle it and take it out with their bare hands.
    This would make people want to watch and pay admission.
    Don't get me wrong, I have good friends who hunt and I enjoy feasting on the bounty, I just couldn't take part in killing a defenseless animal for thrills.
    Survival, now that's a different story!
    Ever tried hunting wild boar with a knife?
    I never have, but have been on a hunt with 3 other friend (in N. Carolina) were he took one with a knife.

As to relating this sport to any other sport and what is considered a "Even Playing Field".
    Not sure how much sports you watch, however, most that I've seen, someone always has the upper hand and it is never considered even.

How level of a playing field do you think it is for the meat you eat from the store?

the ones I take match their sense of smell, hearing, sight, use of cover etc against my lame ass senses and are never locked up on a chute for thier whole life or grown without a beak so they don't peck/flaw the skin of thier fellow prisoners as they are force feed thier feed.

Keep trying my friend.
    Grew up a butchers son and spent most of my life at a butcher block, meat grinder, meat saw etc and know what really happens prior to you "customers" coming in and buying your meat...... ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    LOL GOOD!!

Not a fan of hunting.. I dont get why people think sitting in a tree for hours in the cold is fun and most of the time not seeing anything

And if you do you get a couple shots off at an animal.. I would just shoot at targets seems funner I can control everything

Not nagging on hunting... I just find it boring and pointless unless you are doing it for the need of food
    If it were truly a "sport," they would chase the animal down, tackle it and take it out with their bare hands.
    Don't get me wrong, I have good friends who hunt and I enjoy feasting on the bounty, I just couldn't take part in killing a defenseless animal for thrills.
    I never have, but have been on a hunt with 3 other friend (in N. Carolina) were he took one with a knife.

As to relating this sport to any other sport and what is considered a "Even Playing Field".
    Not sure how much sports you watch, however, most that I've seen, someone always has the upper hand and it is never considered even.

How level of a playing field do you think it is for the meat you eat from the store?

the ones I take match their sense of smell, hearing, sight, use of cover etc against my lame jiggly butt senses and are never locked up on a chute for thier whole life or grown without a beak so they don't peck/flaw the skin of thier fellow prisoners as they are force feed thier feed.

Keep trying my friend.
    Grew up a butchers son and spent most of my life at a butcher block, meat grinder, meat saw etc and know what really happens prior to you "customers" coming in and buying your meat...... ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    I think you are still on logic holiday:

"How level of a playing field do you think it is for the meat you eat from the store?"

Umm, there was no intonation that hunting was related to feeding the masses, and somehow mass produced feed for the cakeholes in this country was sport.

Can someone bring back the real Marrdro?
    ;D

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikeman" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    LOL GOOD!!

Of course it is a sport.
    To be a successful hunter you have to have skill, patience and smarts.
    An asswipe can sit in a tree and kill a bambi (or pick one up off the side of the road).
    You have to scout the prime location and go for the trophy.

Or, you can just go to McDonalds and eat a hamburger that was from a slaughtered "defenseless" cow.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Webby" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    LOL GOOD!!

the ones I take match their sense of smell, hearing, sight, use of cover etc against my lame jiggly butt senses and are never locked up on a chute for thier whole life or grown without a beak so they don't peck/flaw the skin of thier fellow prisoners as they are force feed thier feed.

Keep trying my friend.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D

"How level of a playing field do you think it is for the meat you eat from the store?"

Umm, there was no intonation that hunting was related to feeding the masses, and somehow mass produced feed for the cakeholes in this country was sport.

;D

Great post my friend! ;D :-* ;D :-*

You just moved up in my fuzzy book!
    ;D :-* ;D :-*

/Marrdro

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    LOL GOOD!!

Keep trying my friend.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Funny, I thought this thread was about hunting.
    I never mentioned store meat and how it is processed.
    I am not in favor of inhumane practices in the meat industry.
    I can't change how that is done.
    When I spoke of even playing field--example--football, eleven men on each team.
    Field is 100x55 yds.
    both endzones are 10 yds. deep.
    Get the picture???
    You will not convince me that sitting in a tree and blasting Bambi's unsuspecting head off because it was attracted to the deer urine scent the hunter has draped himself in.
    That is fair???
    I do not have a problem with it--many of my friends and family partake.
    It just does not seem like a fair fight and I personally have no interest in participating.
    Just curious; did the boar have a knife???
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    LOL GOOD!!

LOL! Sounds like V4L would rather eat a hamburger from a cow that is funneled single file into the slaughter house & hit on the head with a sledge hammer.

Much more sporty!

Yes I would

Like I said I just find it boring.. I don't have patience to sit near a lake or in a tree for hours

Not that my opinion means its boring.. But unless I really need the food ill go pay a couple bucks for a burger

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Webby" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    LOL GOOD!!

Keep trying my friend.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D

;D

The real Marrdro would get "Green Dotted" again if he articulated his opinion in real Marrdro speak.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234