Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him

Not a hunter. I don't like deer meat very much(jerkey is about the only thing I'll eat and that is usually mixed with beef for better flavor).
    Many people say they love deer meat and that a big reason they go hunting, but I don't believe them. Don't believe me? Answer this, how many times has some one offered you some deer meat they have in the freezer? And how many times have you been offered beef or pork? It's not even close.

Don't get me wrong I love nature and being out doors in the woods, to me it is just more fun to bring a camera than a gun. Plus when you bring the camera you can also bring a case of beer. ;D

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    Not a hunter. I don't like deer meat very much(jerkey is about the only thing I'll eat and that is usually mixed with beef for better flavor).
    Many people say they love deer meat and that a big reason they go hunting, but I don't believe them. Don't believe me? Answer this, how many times has some one offered you some deer meat they have in the freezer? And how many times have you been offered beef or pork? It's not even close.

Don't get me wrong I love nature and being out doors in the woods, to me it is just more fun to bring a camera than a gun. Plus when you bring the camera you can also bring a case of beer. ;D
    Venison never lasts more than a month in our house and it is gone. We never share.

But my marinade pheasant is a big hit when I do share it.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"V4L" wrote:
    I know guys im not nagging on hunting

Just not for me.. I haven't really gave it a shot but have been thinking about it cuz everyone up here loves it.. Only time I went hunting was goose hunting.. We sat in holes we dug with corn and como on us for hours.. It just got boring to me

I give you guys props though.. I hate waking up at 4-5 in the morning.. I couldn't do that to go hunt.. And sit out in 0 degree weather for hours and not get bored

Try this ,I think it was in Arcade

El underdog.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jmcdon00" wrote:

I'll send you some killer Sweet or Hot Italion sausage.
    Maybe a pack of jerkey then?

Comeon my friend, there are alot of us that actually fill our freezer with meat that we harvest, beit fish, venison, turkey, bear etc.

By the way, ever seen a chicken raised without a beak so it can't peck the other chickens?
    They actually have re-engineered them to grow that way.
    Ever seen a pig or a cow clamped in a pen and force fed slop so that it will fatten up/grow quicker than a pig allowed free range?
    :'(

Turn a blnd eye and believe that just cause you pick it up out of a meat cooler/display case that what you are eating was treated any better than the deer I take with one shot, allow to die in peace and then process for my freezer.

Long story short, I will agree with you that alot of hunters are just out there to kill something, however, don't try to say that we are all of that ilk my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Just not for me.. I haven't really gave it a shot but have been thinking about it cuz everyone up here loves it.. Only time I went hunting was goose hunting.. We sat in holes we dug with corn and como on us for hours.. It just got boring to me

I give you guys props though.. I hate waking up at 4-5 in the morning.. I couldn't do that to go hunt.. And sit out in 0 degree weather for hours and not get bored

Then you need to try Pheasant hunting. You don't start til 9:00 and you gets lots of exercise. Plus it is never boring watching the dogs do their thing looking for the birds.
    You should go hunting with Dick Cheney.
    I have better people to hunt with thank you.
    That was a joke.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

Venison never lasts more than a month in our house and it is gone. We never share.

I miss pheasant.
    Have to settle for Doves (OMG he kills doves) down here.
    Almost as tasty as a pheasant but you gotta have about 4 per person.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"V4L" wrote:
    LOL GOOD!!

Not a fan of hunting.. I dont get why people think sitting in a tree for hours in the cold is fun and most of the time not seeing anything

And if you do you get a couple shots off at an animal.. I would just shoot at targets seems funner I can control everything

Not nagging on hunting... I just find it boring and pointless unless you are doing it for the need of food
    LOL! Sounds like V4L would rather eat a hamburger from a cow that is funneled single file into the slaughter house & hit on the head with a sledge hammer.

Much more sporty!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

"V4L" wrote:
    LOL GOOD!!

Not a fan of hunting.. I dont get why people think sitting in a tree for hours in the cold is fun and most of the time not seeing anything

And if you do you get a couple shots off at an animal.. I would just shoot at targets seems funner I can control everything

Not nagging on hunting... I just find it boring and pointless unless you are doing it for the need of food
    Don't have a problem with hunting--just the fact that they call it a sport.
    In most cases in sports, the "game" begins on even playing field.
    If it were truly a "sport," they would chase the animal down, tackle it and take it out with their bare hands.
    This would make people want to watch and pay admission.
    Don't get me wrong, I have good friends who hunt and I enjoy feasting on the bounty, I just couldn't take part in killing a defenseless animal for thrills.
    Survival, now that's a different story!
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Then you need to try Pheasant hunting. You don't start til 9:00 and you gets lots of exercise. Plus it is never boring watching the dogs do their thing looking for the birds.
    You should go hunting with Dick Cheney.
    I have better people to hunt with thank you.
    That was a joke.
    I understood that.

But my reply wasn't ;D

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

I miss pheasant.
    Have to settle for Doves (OMG he kills doves) down here.
    Almost as tasty as a pheasant but you gotta have about 4 per person.
    4?
    More like a 12 pack lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast