Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vikingTurf Guest

Re: Debts Consolidation

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    If you want or can..when you make a monthly payment..pay the next months principal with it, and it will cut down on the duration of the loan..
    If I could I would do it, but i always struggle with the current month's expenses/bills only, so forget about next month. In my case its the credit cards more than the student loans that bother me( I have just under 4000 for student loan), I guess i will just grind it out till I graduate. :lol:

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    If you want or can..when you make a monthly payment..pay the next months principal with it, and it will cut down on the duration of the loan..
    If I could I would do it, but i always struggle with the current month's expenses/bills only, so forget about next month. In my case its the credit cards more than the student loans that bother me( I have just under 4000 for student loan), I guess i will just grind it out till I graduate. :lol:
    I was referring to IF you consolidated..it might be possible then.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I would do this, because it actually worked for me once before and it's the best thing I ever did...

Let me back up a second before I get into that, if you don't mind me getting personal, are you single? married? living at home still?....these can make a difference on which way to handle your problem..

PM me if you wish not to discuse it here...

Your not alone VikingTurf, and probably alot of others around you are in the same boat, I myself was in great debt at one time, but I climbed out of that whole and things start to look up very quickly for those who really try....

Ned

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikingTurf Guest

thanks Ned, I have had mixed reactions about the consolidation thing, I might PM you later....
    2beerstommy sorry for the misinterpretation!
    Thanks for your advices once again, I will find a way out of it hopefully

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Webby" wrote:
    You have to be careful whether its through a credit counseling agency or just a straight consolidation loan.
    A credit counseling agency or debt consolidation agency will significantly drop your credit score.

I didn't find out until to late, but going thru an agency for debt consolidation is considered by the credit score agencies as only one step above filing for bankruptcy.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12