Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    David Ortiz - Steroid User

    Can't find a link yet, however, they just said his name was one of the 104 on ESPN.
    Seems like the hacks might have been right about why he started hitting after the Twins got rid of him.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: David Ortiz - Steroid User

    On the front page of CNNSI.com as well.. Breaking news..

    New York Times: David Ortiz, Manny Ramirez tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs in 2003
    If this is true.. there isn't a single player I will believe any longer.. they are guilty until proven innocent on this topic... maybe MLB will release all the names and the innocent will be cleared.

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: David Ortiz - Steroid User

    "pack93z" wrote:
    On the front page of CNNSI.com as well.. Breaking news..

    New York Times: David Ortiz, Manny Ramirez tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs in 2003
    If this is true.. there isn't a single player I will believe any longer.. they are guilty until proven innocent on this topic... maybe MLB will release all the names and the innocent will be cleared.
    I remember when all the rubes were on the Twins ass for letting such a "HITTER" get loose.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: David Ortiz - Steroid User

    I just hope Pujols and Morneau never test positive

  5. #5
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: David Ortiz - Steroid User

    "V4L" wrote:
    I just hope Pujols and Morneau never test positive
    And how can one trust either of them? IMO, until baseball fully discloses it skeletons, one has to look at players with a suspect eye.

    Yes that includes Braun and Fielder as well.

  6. #6
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: David Ortiz - Steroid User

    Random thoughts:
    Where are all the pitchers?
    Should Jose Conseco be the new Commishioner? He's the only one who has truly been honest the last several years.
    Why aren't other sports having scandals? I can't imagine the NFL had great testing in place 10-20 years ago, where are those stories?
    What about other drugs like HGH? Are they testing for them now?

  7. #7
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: David Ortiz - Steroid User

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    I just hope Pujols and Morneau never test positive
    And how can one trust either of them? IMO, until baseball fully discloses it skeletons, one has to look at players with a suspect eye.

    Yes that includes Braun and Fielder as well.

    Im not saying I trust anyone now man.. All the top hitters are droppin like flys

    I just hope they are clean and continue to be

  8. #8
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: David Ortiz - Steroid User

    "V4L" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    I just hope Pujols and Morneau never test positive
    And how can one trust either of them? IMO, until baseball fully discloses it skeletons, one has to look at players with a suspect eye.

    Yes that includes Braun and Fielder as well.

    Im not saying I trust anyone now man.. All the top hitters are droppin like flys

    I just hope they are clean and continue to be
    I am just speaking personally, I have a hard time looking at any good power hitter and with out doubt say they are clean. For the guys that have played the game honestly.. that is a shame.

  9. #9
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: David Ortiz - Steroid User

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    I just hope Pujols and Morneau never test positive
    And how can one trust either of them? IMO, until baseball fully discloses it skeletons, one has to look at players with a suspect eye.

    Yes that includes Braun and Fielder as well.

    Im not saying I trust anyone now man.. All the top hitters are droppin like flys

    I just hope they are clean and continue to be
    I am just speaking personally, I have a hard time looking at any good power hitter and with out doubt say they are clean. For the guys that have played the game honestly.. that is a shame.

    Im in the same boat my man!

    Sad sad deal indeed

  10. #10
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: David Ortiz - Steroid User

    Tori Hunter
    Ken Griffy

    Just off the top of my head.
    A couple that probably were/are
    clean.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ortiz Sent Home With Irregular Heartbeat
    By tjohnson in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 07:06 PM
  2. A good reason to hate David Ortiz!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 10:57 AM
  3. video David Ortiz Monster shot in WBC against Cuba?
    By vikes4lyfe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 06:53 PM
  4. Is David Ortiz Mr. Clutch?
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 01:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •