Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Darren Sharper coming to DC

    's place of employment, the Vikings training facility, since they both play for the Vikings! :razz:

    Gotcha, Polo! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Darren Sharper coming to DC

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    's place of employment, the Vikings training facility, since they both play for the Vikings! :razz:

    Gotcha, Polo! :lol:
    You didn't get me you weirdo lol....you think I don't know you by now?

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Darren Sharper coming to DC

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    's place of employment, the Vikings training facility, since they both play for the Vikings! :razz:

    Gotcha, Polo! :lol:
    You didn't get me you weirdo lol....you think I don't know you by now?
    You LOOKED and you POSTED = GOTCHA! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Darren Sharper coming to DC

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    's place of employment, the Vikings training facility, since they both play for the Vikings! :razz:

    Gotcha, Polo! :lol:
    You didn't get me you weirdo lol....you think I don't know you by now?
    You LOOKED and you POSTED = GOTCHA! :razz:
    Cajun I knew the post was for me lol....you expected me to respond.

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Darren Sharper coming to DC

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    's place of employment, the Vikings training facility, since they both play for the Vikings! :razz:

    Gotcha, Polo! :lol:
    You didn't get me you weirdo lol....you think I don't know you by now?
    You LOOKED and you POSTED = GOTCHA! :razz:
    Cajun I knew the post was for me lol....you expected me to respond.
    Hee Hee! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Similar Threads

  1. Darren Sharper
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 07:19 AM
  2. Hats off to Darren Sharper
    By PurpleAndy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 04:05 AM
  3. Darren Sharper
    By ThaSuperFreak33 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 12:41 AM
  4. Darren Sharper...
    By bono in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 02:30 AM
  5. jamie sharper and darren sharper brothers?
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 08:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •