Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Knight

Newman is offline Rookie

Dark Knight

how awesome was that movie. heath ledger was amazing, and so was everything else. there was easily 700 people at the midnight show in daytona beach. ive never seen anything like it. anybody else see it, im sure you did. in the misdt of all this brett farve bs its nice to have something else to talk about. what are your thooughts??

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Dark Knight

I thought it was amazing... I know the threatre i go to had three midnight showings all sell out... One of the best movies I have seen in a while. Ledger was off the wall... its not the same ledger from the Patriot. He really did perform at Oscar level. I see this movie easily winning Picture of the Year. Everything was great. If you thought the first one was good... think again...

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Absolutely amazing movie 5 stars Heth ledger gave an amazing performance,i think he has a great chance of being the first person to win an oscar after death.His portrayal of the joker may have been the best villain in any movie period.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

I wanna Rock and Roll all niiiiiiiiite and
    El underdog.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    Absolutely amazing movie 5 stars Heath ledger gave an amazing performance,i think he has a great chance of being the first person to win an oscar after death. His portrayal of the joker may have been the best villain in any movie period.
    As anyone on here knows, I am a HUGE movie buff, and you're wrong here - the first person to win an Oscar after his death was Peter Finch, for the movie "Network" in 1976. He won the Oscar for Best Actor for his role of Howard Beale, a crazy nutjob talk show host. He died several months before the awards.

But I digress - Neumdog and I are going to see it at the IMax theater at the MN Zoo tomorrow afternoon. Review to follow!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

I amy just jump on around 3 am or so this morning and add to that review since that is what time I will be home from the Midnight showing

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    Absolutely amazing movie 5 stars Heath ledger gave an amazing performance,i think he has a great chance of being the first person to win an oscar after death. His portrayal of the joker may have been the best villain in any movie period.
    As anyone on here knows, I am a HUGE movie buff, and you're wrong here - the first person to win an Oscar after his death was Peter Finch, for the movie "Network" in 1976. He won the Oscar for Best Actor for his role of Howard Beale, a crazy nutjob talk show host. He died several months before the awards.

But I digress - Neumdog and I are going to see it at the IMax theater at the MN Zoo tomorrow afternoon. Review to follow!

"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!" ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"El" wrote:
    Party every day

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:

"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!" ;D
    Great Movie.
    It is a shame that half of the people has never seen it.
    [youtube=425,350]WINDtlPXmmE[/youtube]
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    Party every day
    [img width=450 height=450]http://images.coveralia.com/audio/k/Kiss-Dynasty-Frontal.jpg[/img]
    El underdog.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast