Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Dancing with the Stars 2010 Lineup Amazing Stars F

Pamela Anderson – we predicted that Pam Anderson would join the 2010 cast of DWTS. This blonde bombshell and former Baywatch Beauty is sure to be entertaining, at least.

Kate Gosselin – yet another prediction. Kate had expressed interest in the show, and she’s been working to create her own footprint after losing “Jon and Kate Plus 8” during her hairy divorce. We know she runs in circles every day with her 8 children – but can she dance in circles?

Nicole Scherzinger – this Pussycat Doll can really dance, and will give contestants a run for their money. She wasn’t on our prediction list, but she’s an exciting addition.

Shannen Dougherty – former 90210 star that will surely be an entertaining addition to the show.

Niecy Nash- she can make us laugh, but can she dance? The 40 year old comedian from the popular show “Reno 911” will put on her dancing shoes and show us what she’s got.

Erin Andrews – Best known for last summer’s viral spy peephole video, the ESPN sportscaster is going to dance her heart away.

Evan Lysacek – the men’s ice skating champion and boyfriend of Nastia Liukin has style and grace on ice, but what about on the ground? We will have to wait and see. Find out more about his love life and gold medal here.

Chad Ochocinco – Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver. Many rumors indicate that football players take ballet lessons so that they can be graceful on the field. Is it true? Ochocinco’s performance may reveal the truth!

Aiden Turner and Buzz Aldrin are also joining the cast. Aiden is a soap star, and Buzz is an 80 year old former astronaut who was on the Apollo 11 mission.
    Dancing with the Stars 2010 Lineup Amazing Stars For 2010 Season

Getting close. Whose as excited as I am to see the likes of 80 year old Buzz Aldrin to a Samba or Chad Ochocinco do a Tango?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Dancing with the Stars 2010 Lineup Amazing Stars F

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Dancing with the Stars 2010 Lineup Amazing Stars F

Great lineup. Still won't watch.
    We're bringing purple back.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re:Dancing with the Stars 2010 Lineup Amazing Stars F

I hear it's Johnny Weir's favorite TV show too.

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Dancing with the Stars 2010 Lineup Amazing Stars F

I almost watched this, then at the last minute I decided to scratch my eyeballs with a strawberry de-stemmer instead.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain