Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Damn Walmart :(

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Damn Walmart :(

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    I just got back from Walmart with my friend and mom.
    My mother decided to buy me Assassin's Creed (a video game for you old guys).
    And we were literally just leaving the parking lot and i opened the case to look at it.
    As soon as i opened it i realised it was a Play Station 3 game.. well just so happens i have an Xbox 360, not a PS3.

Well, considering we had the receipt from not even 10 minutes ago, i walked back in to ask if there was anything they could do for an exchange.
    Well.. they have a policy if its opened they won't take it back, even tho i just talked to the same guy that got it for me.

So now i'm stuck with a 60 dollar birthday present for a video game system i don't have
    :'( i really wanted the game too... You'd think a multi-billion dollar cooporation could have at least some slack.. i'm pissed
    So, you're angry with Walmart because you were too much of an idiot to read their return policy on games and too much of an idiot to read that the game you purchased didn't work on your system? Be angry at the source of your problem, you.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Re: gol 'darnit Walmart :(

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    And we were literally just leaving the parking lot and i opened the case to look at it.
    As soon as i opened it i realised it was a Play Station 3 game.. well just so happens i have an Xbox 360, not a PS3.

Well, considering we had the receipt from not even 10 minutes ago, i walked back in to ask if there was anything they could do for an exchange.
    Well.. they have a policy if its opened they won't take it back, even tho i just talked to the same guy that got it for me.

So now i'm stuck with a 60 dollar birthday present for a video game system i don't have
    :'( i really wanted the game too... You'd think a multi-billion dollar cooporation could have at least some slack.. i'm pissed
    So, you're angry with Walmart because you were too much of an idiot to read their return policy on games and too much of an idiot to read that the game you purchased didn't work on your system? Be angry at the source of your problem, you.
    Or that is a really dumb return policy.
    I would suggest going with a better store such as Best Buy on any of you future electronic purchases.
    They'll take anything back as long as it's in one piece and you have your receipt.

As for regular retail, I would much rather go to Target, sometimes a little more spendy but it's a nicer store and employees actually have an understanding of their departments.

Has anyone actually tried talking to someone 40 or older in the Wal-Mart electronic department?
    Totally useless.

Floop Wal-Mart

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: gol 'darnit Walmart :(

"Schutz" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

Or that is a really dumb return policy.
    I would suggest going with a better store such as Best Buy on any of you future electronic purchases.
    They'll take anything back as long as it's in one piece and you have your receipt.

As for regular retail, I would much rather go to Target, sometimes a little more spendy but it's a nicer store and employees actually have an understanding of their departments.

Has anyone actually tried talking to someone 40 or older in the Wal-Mart electronic department?
    Totally useless.

Floop Wal-Mart
    Of course it's useless. The Walmarts, Targets & Shopko's of the world hire college kids or other adults who choose to work there who may or may not know dick shit. Target employees are no different than Walmart employees where I live. They don't train them to know the items they sell.

You can ask them where stuff is, but beyond that, it's purely opinion.

I only ask about electronics at a store such as Best Buy or one that specializes in electronics where the salesperson at least has a clue as to what your asking them. Then if the item is the brand I choose to buy & it's significantly cheaper somewhere else, I go to that store & buy it.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Damn Walmart :(

Wal-Mart to log guns sold, then used in crimes

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24114145

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678