Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dairy Queen

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Dairy Queen

I see purplehorn has brought out the white flag already. Nice horn I love it!
    LMAO

Casper,
    You continually fire shots across my bow. I decided to fire back. I gave you respect and you diluted it by flaming me in about 10 different posts. P.S. I said I was an investor in healthcare, not an expert. Why do I have to explain everything to you line-by-line Private Casper? Your brain moves slower than pond water somedays.

TNT,
    EvilVikeCop started all this. He was the guy who chose to go racist. Just because he's a Viking's fan doesn't give him permission to pick on women, people of color, or the physically and socially challenged. The best part is he claims to have an advanced degree in Sociology. Don't you think he should be explaining this to us and not the other way around? He makes public apology and then comes back and attacks me?

Police Officer or not he shouldn't abuse his authority and try to intimidate others. He picked on the wrong guy. I don't have any respect for Cops who own flower/card shops, anyway.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Dairy Queen

texpack you don't have to say anything to me line by line, I really don't have a problem and again I thank you at least my brain moves, and for the record, I am not a private I am a PFC (proud f*cking civilian) also fire at will any time i am not going anywhere, believe me, I have been shot at and missed and shit on and hit a few times by a few folks in my life besides I love it when you talk ruff and get your panities in a tight waud, you 6' 300lb agro man...like I said take a chill pill you'll be a vikings fans soon enough
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Dairy Queen

"TNT,
    EvilVikeCop started all this. He was the guy who chose to go racist. Just because he's a Viking's fan doesn't give him permission to pick on women, people of color, or the physically and socially challenged. The best part is he claims to have an advanced degree in Sociology. Don't you think he should be explaining this to us and not the other way around? He makes public apology and then comes back and attacks me?"

Tex... he didn't start anything. He on a vikings board made a comment that many others including myself had made before about WI women, cheeseheads imparticular. This was a JOKE! You took way too far. His profession has nothing to do with this board nor does his education. Being that this is a Vikings website built specifically for us by a Viking fan, gives us the right to make as many jokes as we want about the packers and their fans. If that offends you well then you obviously shouldn't frequent this board anymore as it is not going to change. I am a woman and was not the least bit offended by any comment made by him.

Dairy Queen

I'm hearing that CB Mike McKenzie will be back in camp shortly. The Packers have developed a nice pass rush and are having good success at linebacker.

If/when Mckenzie returns the secondary (TORCH), if you will, will be passed back to the Vikings.

It's all comming together again for the Packers and starting to unravel again for the Vikes. You'll see and you'll be proud to wear Green and Gold, PFC Casper. I'll save you a seat at Lambeau, maybe section 8??
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Dairy Queen

I wasn't the only one disturbed by his comments. You may be a woman TNT, and, I respect you as such, but, you can not speak for all women.

I understand this board and its intentions. Many of you are great, some of you are dilerious, and most of you take me with the same grain of salt, as I do you. If someone wants to flame me, I don't care, but, don't think because I am a Packer fan I will sit back and take it without retort.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Dairy Queen

Either way TexPack, you instigated this. Everyone cool off. We will deal with each of you individually.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123