Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dairy Queen

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Dairy Queen

"DUMONUCHEEZHED" wrote:
    By the way TEX, being that you are possessing so much more superior intelligence than us lowly Vikings fans. A simple Question for you. What do you do for a living? :scratch:
    I am partner in some DFW area MRI centers/ Surgery centers.

Are you a Brother MM?? Traveling East?

My folks have land just south of Burly.

EvilVike,
    You are a coward and a whiner, piss off before someone puts you in your proper place. You are an uneducated dirtbag. If you were not a biggot you wouldn't be bothered by such a challenge. Read a book you moron.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Dairy Queen

Yessir sure am! I'm from Kempsville#196 Virginia Beach Va. Khedive Temple Chesapeake Va. Looking for a Lodge down here to affiliate with, I'm also trying to figure out where Moslah Temple is in Fort Worth.
    I d rather have a FLAMING CASES OF HERPES than be a CHEESEHEAD!!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Dairy Queen

Why don't you put me in my proper place Texpac. You call me a biggot and a whiner however if you read my post then your post...who's the one doing all the whining and name calling? Think before you type bro. Looks like you can dish out but can't take it Texpac. You send ridiculous name calling emails to my personal email but then call me a whiner in the same respect? Does this make sense to anyone here? Is your large intestine in your head Texpac?
    As far as education goes...I have a masters degree in Sociology, been in law enforcement for almost 10 years, own a small private business, own a home and a vacation home. What do you have Texpac besides a low self-esteem? Now go ahead and put me in my proper place Texpac.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Dairy Queen

The main lodge is off Henderson, I think they could direct you. I want to say the Moslah temple is over by the loop by the joint reserve base?? I could be wrong.

I'm a member of #1349 John L. DeGrazier and Scottish Rite here in Dallas. Burly has a lodge. So, does Cleburne and Alvarado.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Dairy Queen

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Why don't you put me in my proper place Texpac. You call me a biggot and a whiner however if you read my post then your post...who's the one doing all the whining and name calling? Think before you type bro. Looks like you can dish out but can't take it Texpac. You send ridiculous name calling emails to my personal email but then call me a whiner in the same respect? Does this make sense to anyone here? Is your large intestine in your head Texpac?
    As far as education goes...I have a masters degree in Sociology, been in law enforcement for almost 10 years, own a small private business, own a home and a vacation home. What do you have Texpac besides a low self-esteem? Now go ahead and put me in my proper place Texpac.
    Gee, EvilVike a vacation home, too? Wow is that what you call it? In my day it was a tree house. Every dumb cop I know has a "private business" Security guard by chance? I know I'll feel safer my next trip to the mall knowing you'll be guarding the food court with your University of Phoenix Master's, oh I'm sorry I meant Keller Graduate School. I'm impressed. Go dress your wife in Green and Gold and, kick her a good one! You are a lonely, pathetic, racist, fool!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Dairy Queen

lol...just the reaction I expected. When all else fails resort to name calling and blanket accusations.
    Security guard? uh no, I've owned a stationary outlet for over 12 years....before I became "a cop". "Lonely, Pathetic, Racist" you call me these things but where do you get that I am any of the three? Is it a deep seeded hatred you have towards law enforcement or authority which makes you generalize cops as dumb? I don't have a problem with your ignorant remarks, doing this job for many years I've grown very tough skin. I just expect for you to be able to back up your statements. Which I know you can't.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Dairy Queen

I don't hate cops or authority. I just think you are a schmo who can't seem to get over the fact that I got the best of you. I made you look like a jerk off in front of your little purple buddies here and your angry.

Doesn't it make you mad that I'm smarter than you? Keep your sociology 101 psycho-babble between you and your partner Andy, mmm...K, Barney Fife?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Dairy Queen

TEX KNOCK IT OFF!!!!! I'm sick of this crap!!!

Dairy Queen

Hey Tampex, :wink: Yeap I maybe a dumb old mud marine, but I know where the real grand Lodge is and have been honored By HSH Aenaldo Petrucci, Ph.D go to your lodge library you'll find out :arrow: I have met alot of governmental and royal folks in my days, I have had the honor to be Baptized by his excellancy The Metropolitan of Corfu and Paxos, I understand and speak about 9 differant languages. Not that it makes a squat here... I wanted to thank you for the nomination by the way... but really I would like to know how a agricultural degree got you into the medical field, :?: you do MRI's on juniper bushes or scrub grass :scratch:

Do you really need Rosetta Stone....Cool... I did not know you understood more than one language and that was american slang more like the dialect used by Green g@y pucker trolls called trash talking :lol: texpack :roll: I really can't understand how someone who claims to have the accumens you do :roll: a member of a lodge could say some of the things you do about others :shock: those who live a life to protect and serve :? dude you should really look in the mirror ....maybe even go back further and take your first lesson again....Texpack get a life, you will be a VIKING fan soon enough Relax and take a chill pill
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Dairy Queen

"casper" wrote:
    by the way... but really I would like to know how a agricultural degree got you into the medical field, :?: you do MRI's on juniper bushes or scrub grass :scratch:
    [size=7px][/size]

LOL good one Casper :thumbright:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast