Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dairy Queen

vikes_ova_everyone is offline Training Camp

Dairy Queen

Sorry guys i got nuttin to talk about and ive read practically every vikes artical on the net but ne wayz there i was in the sioux city iowa one day at the southern hills mall and i am going to dairy queen for a chesse burger and i get up to the counter and say id like a cheese burger then the lady says sorry we dont have cheese burgers we have hamburgers, hot dogs and hamburgers wit cheese on them. i thought she was retarted then im like "i would like a hamburger wit cheese on it in otherwords a cheeseburger" and she says again she is terribly sorry and that they dont carry them and she sent me over to burger king to request a cheese burger are the dairy queen peeps retarted or what???

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Dairy Queen

must have been a packer or a bears fans
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Dairy Queen

"vikes_ova_everyone" wrote:
    Sorry guys i got nuttin to talk about and ive read practically every vikes artical on the net but ne wayz there i was in the sioux city iowa one day at the southern hills mall and i am going to dairy queen for a chesse burger and i get up to the counter and say id like a cheese burger then the lady says sorry we dont have cheese burgers we have hamburgers, hot dogs and hamburgers wit cheese on them. i thought she was retarted then im like "i would like a hamburger wit cheese on it in otherwords a cheeseburger" and she says again she is terribly sorry and that they dont carry them and she sent me over to burger king to request a cheese burger are the dairy queen peeps retarted or what???

Webmaster,

Please give all due consideration to the above post as my first entry in the "Stupid Viking Tricks" area. ops:

I know "ova" has made you regulars proud with this one.

There are about 10-15 that Casper has submitted also, that, I think are worthy of at least a consolation prize. I know he's in Greece but, it shouldn't require the Rosetta stone to figure out what he's talking about?
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Dairy Queen

LOL

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

tdawg0002 is offline Rookie

Dairy Queen

Whatever it was, I know it wasn't Dairy Queen. The only fault that Dairy Queen has in it might be the fact that they hired a bear or packer fan. I worked in a DQ for over 5 years and I don't remember anyone bein that stupid. I mean, sure we had some girls that were pretty blonde and couldn't figure out how to sweep a floor, but they all knew what a cheeseburger was. Just take it easy on DQ.
    Protect our future...Keep your kids out of the reach of any Green Bay Packers.

Dairy Queen

Damn and I thought it was the ROSETTA STONE....
    I d rather have a FLAMING CASES OF HERPES than be a CHEESEHEAD!!

Dairy Queen

By the way TEX, being that you are possessing so much more superior intelligence than us lowly Vikings fans. A simple Question for you. What do you do for a living? :scratch:

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Dairy Queen

Watch out Dumonucheezhed, you're in Texas too. TexPack will track you down.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Dairy Queen

I've told 2 Navy SEALS to beat my ass and took it like a man so, If Texpack wants to find me and be intellectual, so mote it be. He may be more football intelligent than I am and he may be more intelligent than I am in other areas. I ain't calling anyone an idiot on here. I mean besides, I'm not the brightest person on here BUT I can rebuild a jet engine ! ( Think about that the next time you fly )!!!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Dairy Queen

TexPac accuses police officers who crack jokes at people from a certain state of racial profiling................for a living.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast