Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Dad plays great prank

"Garland" wrote:
    One of the best pranks I have seen. That will teach them not to watch any more scary movies. ;D

http://funhouse.bubble.ro/868/Worst_Dad_in_the_World/
    We actually did this in a similar fashion about 7 years ago. My daughters young teenage friends were siting on the couch watching the 74 version of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie.

In my living room there is a 7 foot bay window & it was starting to get dark outside. One of the older neighborhood kids went home & grabbed his hockey mask & chainsaw.

He stood outside the bay window & fired up the chainsaw & waved it in the air & then ran around to the sliding glass door.

I never in my life heard such ear piercing screams come from a few girls.

It was hilarious!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Dad plays great prank

"singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    One of the best pranks I have seen. That will teach them not to watch any more scary movies. ;D

http://funhouse.bubble.ro/868/Worst_Dad_in_the_World/
    We actually did this in a similar fashion about 7 years ago. My daughters young teenage friends were siting on the couch watching the 74 version of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie.

In my living room there is a 7 foot bay window & it was starting to get dark outside. One of the older neighborhood kids went home & grabbed his hockey mask & chainsaw.

He stood outside the bay window & fired up the chainsaw & waved it in the air & then ran around to the sliding glass door.

I never in my life heard such ear piercing screams come from a few girls.

It was hilarious!
    LMAO....we did something similar at a post prom party my junior year of high school.

Everyone was hanging out in the living room and watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and a couple of my friends and I went to leave. So we decided to freak them out pretty good by making noises outside, banging on the windows and just generally freaking them out. It was a good time.

Anyway...that video is hilarious. I love that kids reaction, "What is wrong with you?!" Haha...serves them right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12