Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Da Krauts II

Da Krauts II

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Da Krauts II

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Da Krauts II

Trigger happy? While I try to respect all views posted on this website, you obviously don't know what the FU*K you are talking about. Coolzog... I've really tried to be polite, but it's really, REALLY getting hard. I don't know what kind of revisionist shit your particular educational/news media system has spoon fed you, or what kind of crack you're smoking, but hear this: you don't know what the fu*K you are talking about. The bottom line is this: There are some really bad, nasty people out there in the world and Say-Damn is one of them. So is that Looney Tune idiot in North Korea. I don't give a flying Fu%k what the has been Frogs or the mislead Krauts think. We will do what is right and once again Americans/Brits will die to save the rest of the lackadasical ignorant world.

Trigger happy? TWELVE YEARS of letting Say-Damn do what he wants and 18 limp di*k UN (what a joke) resolutions have solved nothing... zilch... nada... When radical religious extremist shitbirds fly aircraft into our homeland and kill 3000 Americans, we get pissed. Those of you who think you can wring your hands and say "Give peace a chance" are going to wake up dead from some nasty ass evil country. If they killed only you and your mislead ignorant friends, I'd say "it's ok." Unfortunately, these exremist assholes want to kill ANYONE who doens't agree with there ideology. Is it becoming clear yet? And as usual, the USA and allies like Great Britain will fix things. HELLO? Are you lucid Coolzog? The US is pissed!

Our homebred/inbred idiots like Martin Sheen and Susan Sarandon are ignorant turds... France, Germany, Russia, and China have Economic ties to Iraq (gasp!) What did you think they were going to do?

The bottom line is the Golden Rule of History: Those with the big stick rule. The US has the big stick. The scumbags are going to pay. Period. Watch what happens. By the way, you must be a moronic Green Bay fan like Superior00BarFly...[Edited by PacNWVike on 03/15/03 03:29 AM]
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Da Krauts II

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Da Krauts II

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Da Krauts II

When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123