Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: D12's Proof Dead.

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Wow, that kinda puts a twist on how I think about this..

Still feel bad.. But if he shot a dude first I guess he kinda deserved it back

Guns piss me off.. They should ban them.. Well restrict them more.. I don't know.. Too many shootings going on
    I like guns.

I don't like dumbasses that carry them around to shoot each other in the heads at night clubs lol.

Sometimes it works out and only dumbasses shoot each other. I have no problem with that. I save my feeling sorry for the innocent bystander that gets shot in the process. From what I read no one in this altercation matches that description.

Yah, it sucks when people abuse the privelage to own a gun.. Go out and shoot random people..

I guess it would be like banning medication somewhat.. It benifits some people and u can't ban it or control it because people abuse it.. Bad example but gets the point across
    Uh, yah that is a pretty poor comparison. Medication is designed to help people, guns are designed to kill people. Some people are just crazy.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Guns piss me off.. They should ban them.. Well restrict them more.. I don't know.. Too many shootings going on
    I like guns.

I don't like dumbasses that carry them around to shoot each other in the heads at night clubs lol.

Sometimes it works out and only dumbasses shoot each other. I have no problem with that. I save my feeling sorry for the innocent bystander that gets shot in the process. From what I read no one in this altercation matches that description.

Yah, it sucks when people abuse the privelage to own a gun.. Go out and shoot random people..

I guess it would be like banning medication somewhat.. It benifits some people and u can't ban it or control it because people abuse it.. Bad example but gets the point across
    Uh, yah that is a pretty poor comparison. Medication is designed to help people, guns are designed to kill people. Some people are just crazy.
    It got my point across though haha

You all knew what I meant by it

Del Rio Guest

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

I like guns.

It got my point across though haha

You all knew what I meant by it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345