Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Customer Service

Alright guys this has absolutely nothing to do with football, but I'm going to plea with you for a minute. I don't know if any of you out there work in the field of customer service, but I do! Not the most admireable profession out there granted, but I enjoy it most of the time. However, I am not a flippin dart board for peoples frustration. I'm sure everyone has done it from time to time, taken things out on someone just because they were there. I just got told by some stupid ignorant lady... that "it is your job to get yelled at by customers, thats what you get paid for" UMMMM... NO! I get paid to help people deal with hotel issues that they have with Orbitz.com. sorry had to vent, if anyone can relate, share a story so I can feel better... hehe [xx(]

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Customer Service

yea i work in customer service and i hate it!!!!!! If an employee makes a mistake its always my fault. If something is priced wrong i always seem to have had something to do with it. Im also sick of getting yelled at by customers.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Customer Service

glad someone can relate... thanks doyle

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Customer Service

NOT A JOB I COULD DO !
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Customer Service

LOL.... yeah I think that most days too!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Customer Service

as we say in my office here, " would be a great job if we didn't have to suffer customers " ...lol

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

LOL.... yeah I think that most days too!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

gpete13 is offline Starter

Customer Service

I hear you. I've been doing Customer Service for almost 10 years. You take alot of bad and get just a little good.
    I worked for a photo processing company for a while and had to explain to surgeons, newly weds back from honeymoons and people who recently lost loved ones, their pictures were lost. But I have also help get kids school project completed in time, found lost pictures and made a few people happier.

The worst is at some companies I have worked for, the people in C.S. get treated poorly by their fellow employees in different departments. That I can't understand. There is some resentment because they think we get paid more. The concept of us taking the attacks for their errors does not exist.

But hang in there, don't take it personal and I wish you luck.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Customer Service

To all you CS reps out there, you have my sympathy. I work in the health insurance business, and for a while, my cube was next to a CS phone bank. I heard 1/2 of a lot of really aweful conversations. I couldn't do it.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Customer Service

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

However, I am not a flippin dart board for peoples frustration. [xx(]

Actually you are[xx(][xx(] That was what I had to learn in order to survive. Now I am working on becoming a dartboard for Parents frustrations as I plan on teaching next year.

How bout Red distributing some of that cap money to the members of Purple Pride. A nice 500 dollar check to all the members wouldn't put a dent in that sum.[]
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Customer Service

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hovan

However, I am not a flippin dart board for peoples frustration. [xx(]

How bout Red distributing some of that cap money to the members of Purple Pride. A nice 500 dollar check to all the members wouldn't put a dent in that sum.[]
    I like that idea! C'mon Red!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast