Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

There it is........I loved this thread.....Thanks Proph.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

Prophet wrote:
    What is a crotch sniffer?
    A person that follows an individual player and never accepts that the player can do wrong, regardless of the evidence against him. There is no team concept.
    A gentle reminder.
    another reminder

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Taylor Hall.
    We're bringing purple back.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Looks like he's a victim of second degree crotch sniffer burns, ice and time on the bench could help but what he really needs is for people stop bringing him up in every thread. He's just lucky it wasn't third degree burns and these sniffers don't hijack booby/booty threads.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

vikinggreg wrote:

Looks like he's a victim of second degree crotch sniffer burns, ice and time on the bench could help but what he really needs is for people stop bringing him up in every thread. He's just lucky it wasn't third degree burns and these sniffers don't hijack booby/booty threads.
    Um, what part of Prophets definition didn't you get?

I, unlike many Favrelickers, can admit Jackson has flaws, is not perfect, has played poorly at times & has played great at times.

That there does not make me a crotch-sniffer.

I like both Favre & Jackson, but I'll admit when both play poorly. How many here can make that claim?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

vikinggreg wrote:

Seems to me you just brought up Jackson in this thread just begging fopr a reply, which you got.

This happens quite a bit here, but what typically happens is people jump down the throat of the person who responds to the call out & not the one starting it.

This is where I'm expecting NP or Ned or someone else to jump in now and chastise me for bringing up Jackson in another thread.

Par for the course.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

singersp wrote:
    vikinggreg wrote:

Seems to me you just brought up Jackson in this thread just begging fopr a reply, which you got.

This happens quite a bit here, but what typically happens is people jump down the throat of the person who responds to the call out & not the one starting it.

This is where I'm expecting NP or Ned or someone else to jump in now and chastise me for bringing up Jackson in another thread.

Par for the course.
    Well to be honest with you, you are pretty quick to slinging labels on members around here whether its a crotch sniffer, taint licker, ass licker, Favreaholic, Farvesexual, hater, 98'ers etc or the "as many others here" (other members whom have differing views than your own) and have been fairly cranky since Jackson was benched for Frerotte. You can call it typical or par for the course or whatever, but mainly most of us just want the team to win without reliving the same bs week after week of hater/licker until a trend changes and things are quiet until the next loss. I guess most of us in the unwashed masses here don't get to sit on a perch in deal in absolutes (well other than Ultra but he is the Hammer :P ) but we are still fans of the team and this site.

Well hope I didn't shovel my own brand of bs too thick on this time

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

vikinggreg wrote:
    I guess most of us in the unwashed masses here don't get to sit on a perch in deal in absolutes
    My apologies my friend. I didn't have you on the "Deep Thought" spreadsheet.

Consider yourself added after that little gem.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789