Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

"The" wrote:
    Can we merge the "Peterson could be next Moss" thread with this one yet, or is it too early?

Seems to be some serious CS going on over there.
    Man you guys are ruthless! ;D

Just because someone is a fan of AD and followed him from college to the NFL doesn't make them a crotch sniffer.
    There are a lot of people applying the CS label to new fans just because they like AD.
    Give them a break.
    If they are true CS's, it will become apparent in time. ;D

Hell, the guy was a good player in college, and we should be excited to have him here.
    I know I am.
    I don't put any individual player before the team, but that doesn't mean I can't be excited about certain players too.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Hell, the guy was a good player in college, and we should be excited to have him here.
    I know I am.
    I don't put any individual player before the team, but that doesn't mean I can't be excited about certain players too.
    There's a huge difference between having "Man-love" for a player on your team and being a "crotch-sniffer" which implies that the player can do no wrong, even after he leaves your squad.
    You can have "Man-Love" w/out being a crotch-sniffer.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    I accept the position, but I dont know what my job is.
    Destroy crotch sniffers until they bleed from a few orifices and maybe even create a few new ones along with de-limbing or any other torture you deem necessary.
    Torture almost to death and finish them off with the death blow if you feel it is warranted.
    Your official job would be head counselor for the CSA, which means you are the judge, jury, and executioner or you can appoint others depending on the patient.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Can we merge the "Peterson could be next Moss" thread with this one yet, or is it too early?

Just because someone is a fan of AD and followed him from college to the NFL doesn't make them a crotch sniffer.
    There are a lot of people applying the CS label to new fans just because they like AD.
    Give them a break.

I know I am.
    This is nothing. Wait until he is returning our punts and getting only 5-10 carries a game behind C.Taylor. Then your tune will change as these simple AP fans turn into fanatics and start throwing out accusations from la la land.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Destroy crotch sniffers until they bleed from a few orifices and maybe even create a few new ones along with de-limbing or any other torture you deem necessary.
    Torture almost to death and finish them off with the death blow if you feel it is warranted.
    Your official job would be head counselor for the CSA, which means you are the judge, jury, and executioner or you can appoint others depending on the patient.
    Oh so when my wife suggested counseling I was wise to pass on that then. I though counselors helped people.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

"Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Oh so when my wife suggested counseling I was wise to pass on that then. I though counselors helped people.
    This is helping them, if they don't get the hint along the way they die.
    They are either cured or dead, problem solved.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    This is helping them, if they don't get the hint along the way they die.
    They are either cured or dead, problem solved.
    Del now officially has a PP.O license to kill.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Del" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "The" wrote:

Give them a break.

I know I am.
    This is nothing. Wait until he is returning our punts and getting only 5-10 carries a game behind C.Taylor. Then your tune will change as these simple AP fans turn into fanatics and start throwing out accusations from la la land.
    If that happens, then you are free to "counsel" them. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

dalpoas83 is offline Training Camp

im a huge ad fan, that being said u guys are crotchsniffers :

just need the season to start so i can check out the rest of the team i really dont know much about the vikings and yes i jumped on board when vikes picked ad but
    lets not forget we also picked up rufus, and a lot of other talent.
    lets not start insulting people just yet were not even in the preseason!

"dalpoas83" wrote:
    im a huge ad fan, that being said u guys are crotchsniffers :

just need the season to start so i can check out the rest of the team i really dont know much about the vikings and yes i jumped on board when vikes picked ad but
    lets not forget we also picked up rufus, and a lot of other talent.
    lets not start insulting people just yet were not even in the preseason!

Here is the definition:

What is a crotch sniffer?
    A person that follows an individual player and never accepts that the player can do wrong, regardless of the evidence against him.
    There is no team concept.

If you fall within it you are one if you don't you aren't.
    Not that complicated.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast