Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 88
  1. #21
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

    "The" wrote:
    Can we merge the "Peterson could be next Moss" thread with this one yet, or is it too early?

    Seems to be some serious CS going on over there.
    Man you guys are ruthless! ;D


    Just because someone is a fan of AD and followed him from college to the NFL doesn't make them a crotch sniffer.
    There are a lot of people applying the CS label to new fans just because they like AD.
    Give them a break.
    If they are true CS's, it will become apparent in time. ;D

    Hell, the guy was a good player in college, and we should be excited to have him here.
    I know I am.
    I don't put any individual player before the team, but that doesn't mean I can't be excited about certain players too.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #22
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Hell, the guy was a good player in college, and we should be excited to have him here.
    I know I am.
    I don't put any individual player before the team, but that doesn't mean I can't be excited about certain players too.
    There's a huge difference between having "Man-love" for a player on your team and being a "crotch-sniffer" which implies that the player can do no wrong, even after he leaves your squad.
    You can have "Man-Love" w/out being a crotch-sniffer.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #23
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

    "Del" wrote:
    I accept the position, but I dont know what my job is.
    Destroy crotch sniffers until they bleed from a few orifices and maybe even create a few new ones along with de-limbing or any other torture you deem necessary.
    Torture almost to death and finish them off with the death blow if you feel it is warranted.
    Your official job would be head counselor for the CSA, which means you are the judge, jury, and executioner or you can appoint others depending on the patient.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #24
    Del Rio is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    881

    Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Can we merge the "Peterson could be next Moss" thread with this one yet, or is it too early?

    Seems to be some serious CS going on over there.
    Man you guys are ruthless! ;D


    Just because someone is a fan of AD and followed him from college to the NFL doesn't make them a crotch sniffer.
    There are a lot of people applying the CS label to new fans just because they like AD.
    Give them a break.
    If they are true CS's, it will become apparent in time. ;D

    Hell, the guy was a good player in college, and we should be excited to have him here.
    I know I am.
    I don't put any individual player before the team, but that doesn't mean I can't be excited about certain players too.
    This is nothing. Wait until he is returning our punts and getting only 5-10 carries a game behind C.Taylor. Then your tune will change as these simple AP fans turn into fanatics and start throwing out accusations from la la land.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

    My posts are worth 6 of yours.

  5. #25
    Del Rio is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    881

    Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I accept the position, but I dont know what my job is.
    Destroy crotch sniffers until they bleed from a few orifices and maybe even create a few new ones along with de-limbing or any other torture you deem necessary.
    Torture almost to death and finish them off with the death blow if you feel it is warranted.
    Your official job would be head counselor for the CSA, which means you are the judge, jury, and executioner or you can appoint others depending on the patient.
    Oh so when my wife suggested counseling I was wise to pass on that then. I though counselors helped people.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

    My posts are worth 6 of yours.

  6. #26
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

    "Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I accept the position, but I dont know what my job is.
    Destroy crotch sniffers until they bleed from a few orifices and maybe even create a few new ones along with de-limbing or any other torture you deem necessary.
    Torture almost to death and finish them off with the death blow if you feel it is warranted.
    Your official job would be head counselor for the CSA, which means you are the judge, jury, and executioner or you can appoint others depending on the patient.
    Oh so when my wife suggested counseling I was wise to pass on that then. I though counselors helped people.
    This is helping them, if they don't get the hint along the way they die.
    They are either cured or dead, problem solved.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #27
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I accept the position, but I dont know what my job is.
    Destroy crotch sniffers until they bleed from a few orifices and maybe even create a few new ones along with de-limbing or any other torture you deem necessary.
    Torture almost to death and finish them off with the death blow if you feel it is warranted.
    Your official job would be head counselor for the CSA, which means you are the judge, jury, and executioner or you can appoint others depending on the patient.
    Oh so when my wife suggested counseling I was wise to pass on that then. I though counselors helped people.
    This is helping them, if they don't get the hint along the way they die.
    They are either cured or dead, problem solved.
    Del now officially has a PP.O license to kill.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  8. #28
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

    "Del" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Can we merge the "Peterson could be next Moss" thread with this one yet, or is it too early?

    Seems to be some serious CS going on over there.
    Man you guys are ruthless! ;D


    Just because someone is a fan of AD and followed him from college to the NFL doesn't make them a crotch sniffer.
    There are a lot of people applying the CS label to new fans just because they like AD.
    Give them a break.
    If they are true CS's, it will become apparent in time. ;D

    Hell, the guy was a good player in college, and we should be excited to have him here.
    I know I am.
    I don't put any individual player before the team, but that doesn't mean I can't be excited about certain players too.
    This is nothing. Wait until he is returning our punts and getting only 5-10 carries a game behind C.Taylor. Then your tune will change as these simple AP fans turn into fanatics and start throwing out accusations from la la land.
    If that happens, then you are free to "counsel" them. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #29
    dalpoas83's Avatar
    dalpoas83 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22

    Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

    im a huge ad fan, that being said u guys are crotchsniffers :

    just need the season to start so i can check out the rest of the team i really dont know much about the vikings and yes i jumped on board when vikes picked ad but
    lets not forget we also picked up rufus, and a lot of other talent.
    lets not start insulting people just yet were not even in the preseason!

  10. #30
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Crotch Sniffers Anonymous (CSA)

    "dalpoas83" wrote:
    im a huge ad fan, that being said u guys are crotchsniffers :

    just need the season to start so i can check out the rest of the team i really dont know much about the vikings and yes i jumped on board when vikes picked ad but
    lets not forget we also picked up rufus, and a lot of other talent.
    lets not start insulting people just yet were not even in the preseason!

    Here is the definition:

    What is a crotch sniffer?
    A person that follows an individual player and never accepts that the player can do wrong, regardless of the evidence against him.
    There is no team concept.

    If you fall within it you are one if you don't you aren't.
    Not that complicated.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FanAutofellatio Anonymous (FAA)
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:46 PM
  2. Bush Crotch Sniffers II
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 05:11 PM
  3. Bush Crotch Sniffers
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 11:47 PM
  4. Nuggets--Crotch Grab
    By miakurtzy07 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 03:44 AM
  5. Post Whore Anonymous (PWA)
    By magicci in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •