Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: creatine...

Del Rio Guest

Re: creatine...

I haven't read all the responses but I have used it in the past.

I used the gum though, at the time they had a gum, not sure about now. Being around the weight room alot for many years I have seen people taking creatine, roids, weight gainers.

I think the cheapest, healthiest, and most effective way to gain mass is to eat more food.

In HS some company came to our football camp and promoted Creatine and our health teacher discussed it in class to give an unbiased POV. In the end it was basically safe, but you never know.

People's bodies react differently to it as well. I have seen smaller guys stay on it for years with no effect. Maybe a placebo effect, but nothing strength wise.

If you do take it just pay attention to your body, to the workout reps, and if it isn't working for you move on to something else.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I have had better rsults with the liquid, versus the powder. People are different, so I say just be careful with it, and your body will let you know if it is not for you..

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    There's also a pooh load more money to be made in alcohol sales and tobacco sales...
    While it's true that the government is making a whole lotta tax money off of alcohol, I don't think that's the reason at all for it to be banned... The way I see it, the people who are going to follow a ban on alcohol are probably the same people that wouldn't abuse it in the first place. So who would the law really benefit?

- the government would lose tax money
    The amount of state & federal taxes on cigarettes & alcohol are astronomical.

The government won't lose tax money on a ban of either.

They will simply raise taxes to make up for the loss.

With the banning of smoking in public places in cities, states & work places many people are either quitting or cutting down on their smoking, reducing the sales of cigarettes & thereby decreasing the amount of tax dollars brought in by the federal & state governments.

You, my non-smoking friends, will now be paying more taxes annually to share in the cost of making up for that lost revenue. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    There's also a pooh load more money to be made in alcohol sales and tobacco sales...
    While it's true that the government is making a whole lotta tax money off of alcohol, I don't think that's the reason at all for it to be banned... The way I see it, the people who are going to follow a ban on alcohol are probably the same people that wouldn't abuse it in the first place. So who would the law really benefit?

- the government would lose tax money
    The amount of state & federal taxes on cigarettes & alcohol are astronomical.

The government won't lose tax money on a ban of either.

They will simply raise taxes to make up for the loss.

With the banning of smoking in public places in cities, states & work places many people are either quitting or cutting down on their smoking, reducing the sales of cigarettes & thereby decreasing the amount of tax dollars brought in by the federal & state governments.

You, my non-smoking friends, will now be paying more taxes annually to share in the cost of making up for that lost revenue. :wink:
    Small price to pay for breathing cleaner air in restaurants and bars...don't mind the higher taxes in the least! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

I have used it, and it worked fine. Understand though, Creatine doesnt make you bigger, it just helps your muscles recover faster, decreasing the amount of time before working the same muscle groups again. I found that USEING IT AS DIRECTED AND INTENDED worked quite well. Go with the orange though, the fruit punch tastes like crap...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456