Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: creatine...

Re: creatine...

I heard that it is safe for people over the age of 18 (adults), but they haven't done testing on minors with it yet. Also when you plateau, I've read and found from experience that usually eating more will help you get over the hump.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Good point Die Hard, increasing your calorie intake can do wonders for the growth of you muscle's.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    I had a feeling that i was going to hear that. haha i guess i had it coming so that's okay. With that one exception i am though...drinking is what makes me a hippocrit. I don't drink pop, coffee, or anything like that. I eat healthy and exercise regularly...but that alcohol screws me over when i say that. haha ops:
    haha.. I've been known to do the same thing. haven't had pop since last years draft, where i had 7 cherry cokes, 4 mountain dews and 2 Dr. Peppers over the course of the two days... I thought it might not be too healthy to keep at that...

And I used to think underaged drinking was stupid and wrong... then I tried it :grin:

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    I had a feeling that i was going to hear that. haha i guess i had it coming so that's okay. With that one exception i am though...drinking is what makes me a hippocrit. I don't drink pop, coffee, or anything like that. I eat healthy and exercise regularly...but that alcohol screws me over when i say that. haha ops:
    haha.. I've been known to do the same thing. haven't had pop since last years draft, where i had 7 cherry cokes, 4 mountain dews and 2 Dr. Peppers over the course of the two days... I thought it might not be too healthy to keep at that...

And I used to think underaged drinking was stupid and wrong... then I tried it :grin:
    True that!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Everything you wanted to know and more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine

It should be noted that the creatine you ingest is not the same as the creatine used in your muscle cells to shuttle phosphate ffrom ATP. That being said I am no expert on the topic, though there is still a lot of research to be done on the long term effects of it.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Its ok. Have to cycle it though.

google it. I have read that it is not good for you at all.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Thanks for all the info guys. I'm confused about your post though ultra, you say its ok, then you say its not good for you at all?

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Make sure to use the liquid form of creatine ... couple drops under your tongue. The powder stuff just goes through you to fast before it's absorbed correctly.

I have used both. Love the liquid creatine as it did help me alot when I felt like my workouts were lagging and not seeing gains. Just remember lots of water, cycle it like anything else, and get lots of rest. Everything you do to gain muscle is wasted effort if your not resting enough and allowing them time to recover. Good Luck.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by coreychavous21
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyVike
    I just started lifting a few months ago and I'm planning on using creatine shortly... I've heard good things...
    I have read up a lot about it on the internet and I only heard good things about it. I have been lifting really consistintly for the past few years and I have never used any kind of strength supplement before but I heard about it and started reading up on it. I guess it naturally occurs in the body and is in meats and stuff so it can't be all bad.

But goph like you said it is new I guess, and they don't know that long term affects. That was the only negative that I could find when reading up on it.
    Yeah, i'm a big health freak so that's why i say what i say about it.
    whatever mr 16 shots :lol:
    You beat me to it! I was going to say it lol. Mr. 16 is a health freak, now that's funny.
    I love beer!!!!
    I know...

haha i know for a fact that this post is wrong because i actually hate beer. I've tried a sip once and i don't want to ever again! YUCK.
    ;-)

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:

True that!
    It is wrong & stupid. Kids are not responsible enough when it comes to drinking.

As a matter of fact some adults aren't either! :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast